45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

31 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello and thank you for your review,

We receive a TON of disputes and have a team of researchers carefully reviewing, researching, and resolving each one. We base our decisions on a set of criteria for accepting answers, which is primarily based on the official game rules. Here are a few reasons:

- Answers can not begin with an article: A, An or The (example: The Wizard of Oz is not okay for ""T"", but Wizard of Oz is okay for ""W"").
    - Answers can not be plural, as then they are actually duplicates of other answers (example: bluebird is acceptable, but bluebirds is not).
    - We cannot accept misspelled answers, as they too are duplicates of the correctly-spelled words (example: Keira Knightley is correct, Kiera Knightly is not).
    - Answers can not be adjusted with, for example, a simple adjective (example: Rose is acceptable for a flower, but Pink…

2. Chapters & missions

Needs more chapters and more options in missions. I have been waiting on chapter 5 "coming soon" for weeks now and have finished the missions that interest me. My favorites were names and words.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Congratulations on completing chapter 4. Chapter 5 is a work in progress, hopefully, it will available in the next couple of updates.

Have a great day!

3. Add solo play for us "social distant " players.

Add solo play for us "social distant " players.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Scattergories

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base