2. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Landscape orientation, please!

My device has a separate keyboard and stand attachment that I prefer to use and keep it set up in most of the time. It only works width-ways (landscape), though, and trying to play games that don't allow me to choose layout is really annoying. Please make it possible to play either direction.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Actually look up things I know to be correct

I know most things I dispute are not being looked up. Example: American game show, A. I've answered America Says 3 times and it's been counted wrong. I say everytime to look it up on Game Show Network. It is a game and sometimes this costs me a game.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix this game! Make more enjoyable

1st improvement idea - opportunity to earn more coins and hints beyond just watching videos. Majority of players cannot afford to buy coins. The video option is fine but only allows for a few videos. Why is this limited? Perhaps some sort of single player mode of play could be added as a way for people to earn a decent amount of coins, and help hints.

2nd improvement idea - please please get more categories!!! The same few categories over and over again is really boring. With literally hundreds of possible categories out there nowadays there's no reason the same…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Major improvements needed!

1st improvement idea - opportunity to earn more coins and hints beyond just watching videos. Majority of players cannot afford to buy coins. The video option is fine but only allows for a few videos. Why is this limited? Perhaps some sort of single player mode of play could be added as a way for people to earn a decent amount of coins, and help hints.

2nd improvement idea - please please get more categories!!! The same few categories over and over again is really boring. With literally hundreds of possible categories out there nowadays there's no reason the same…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How do I submit more than one word for each letter?

How do I submit more than one word for each letter? When I hit "submit" it goes to the next question & therefore I am not able to achieve multiple words/points? I didn't see another button to push. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let me play the game

This game is super fun, it doesn't allow me to play on certain phones, or on certain electrical devices. Right now I cant even get it to Install on my current phone, and it was just on this phone, but I was having problems with the game freezing when I had great working wifi connection, not only did it freeze, it took my points away and I play to compete for that first place position in the game. I was in the party white game challenge and I'm again loosing my position, cause I can't play. Im so tired of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Chapters & missions

Needs more chapters and more options in missions. I have been waiting on chapter 5 "coming soon" for weeks now and have finished the missions that interest me. My favorites were names and words.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Scattergories

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base