Scattergories

1. One player option

Can we have an option to play against ourselves with speed being the main challenge. Helps those who have traumatic brain injury.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on. Hopefully this is something we can address soon.

2. Coins

I used to start each day with 200 coins; now I only start with 120. Why?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback regarding the coin total. Although we sometimes change the coin regeneration limit, we always take in to account our players feedback. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us directly through the app.

3. Can u make a super scattegories app please

A mobile game for super scattegories. Please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on.

4. Ad free

To disable ads the cost is advertised as $2.99 however when I go to purchase it says the cost is $3.99???

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your message. The game will often display prices in USD. Once you select the purchase, Apple/Google will display the price in your local currency.

Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience. Apple and Google will always confirm the price with you before they accept the purchase.

Thank you.

5. Can you make it so the app works offline??

I would love to be able to play this when I fly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on.

6. Coins actually given

Wouldn’t it be awesome if I watch an ad for coins and I actually received them?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the option to delete friends

When I play a random opponent, it adds them as a friend with no way to remove them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where are the gold keys?

What happened to the gold keys I used to be able to buy with coins? They could be used to buy new frames, lists, etc. They use to be available to purchase every couple of weeks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Daily coins

I now seem to be getting 120 coins per day. When the tournaments cost 60 to enter this does not give much enjoyment in playing twice. Is this just a money grab forcing us to purchase coins? Could you not be more generous with free coins? 200 per day again?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Status started back at level 1

I lost all of my levels and progress, but some how kept all of my frames and trophies. No one has responded on how to fix this.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Scoring

I don’t understand your scoring system-I don’t think I like it. I prefer if it was more like QuizUp.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on. Hopefully this is something we can address soon.

-Jordan

12. My account went missing/why did it disappear?

Warning to all users—

I was at level 98or so, with multiple frames, awards, medals, trophies, and thousands of coins. This morning I was back to SQUARE ONE. I’m not even eligible for championships. I have to work my way up again. I am so upset. No one will answer me.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please go to the main menu and tap on the top right corner button. Then select Help and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

13. Game always crashing and I lose many coins because of it.

Can you please update the game so it will stop crashing in the middle of a game. I lose many coins because of this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the top right corner button. Then select Help and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

14. Update y’alls movies and games

There are so many times I have put in games and movies that truly do exist and y’all won’t accept them. Come on now.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Keyboard

Keyboard needs to be more touch sensitive. Half the time I have per game is used making sure the keyboard didn't miss letters

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ads turning black

Following game play and an ad the screen turns black and you have to exit out to reset. Now when you go to watch an ad to get coins the ad doesn’t even show and the screen stays blacks. Needs a fix.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I am really sorry about that. Could you send a support ticket from within the app so I can add your device details to the message I send to our ad partners?
    To send us a ticket:
    - on the main menu tap the three lines in the top right corner
    - tap Help
    - tap “Send us a message” or “Contact us” and send a message with “ATTN: Jordan ad issues”

-Jordan

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please go to the main menu and tap on the top right corner button. Then select Help and send us a message.

-Jordan

18. I can't see the full question

On some of the longer questionsi cant read the full question, it gets cut off. How am i supposed to provide an answer if i don't know what I'm responding to?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I am very sorry about that. One of our players found that if you delete the app and re-install it will fix this display glitch.
    If you’ve signed in to our app with Facebook, then your account will be loaded when you sign back in after re-installing.
    If you haven’t signed in with Facebook I recommend first sending me your ID so I can record your account number. Then sending another message after with your new ID and I’ll copy over your account data. To get the Id:
    - tap your portrait in the main menu
    - in the bottom right corner is the Player ID number.

-Jordan

19. Restore Purchases

Shorten time length of ads. When pay to disable the ads, make sure it works. I paid $3 for nothing. Going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that'll work

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

20. Comedian

I wrote for the letter G - Gabriel, I didn’t know how to spell his last name so I looked it up, it’s Iglesias, probably THE funniest comedian on Netflix. Is he not considered a comedian because it marked me as incorrect and there was no dispute button.

And Netflix has famous comedians like Chris Rock, so that’s saying something. Please look up Gabriel Iglesias, he should be considered one of the top 5%. They invited him to Iraq. That shows that he is a diverse comedian who not only has Latino fans, Hawaiian fans, American fans, but international fans.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Scattergories

Feedback and Knowledge Base