Magmic Games

1. Phase 10 pro and Skip Bo pro

I bought both Phase 10 pro and Skip Bo pro, and now they are unplayable without the updates. Should that not be worth’s refund??

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your message.

Sorry to share this news with you, Magmic no longer holds the licence for Mattel branded products. Due to this, we have had to remove Blokus, Phase 10 and Skip-Bo from Facebook, the App Store and Google Play Store. We will still be providing support to our existing players. Unfortunately we will not be able to make any additional updates.

2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please send us a message from within the app or through the contact us link.
    We will be able to better assist you from there.

4. Phase 10 iOS stopped working

App doesn’t load. Tried deleting app and installing again. Also tried restarting phone. I see Mattel and magmic symbol then Phase10 loading during startup but then a blank screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you very much for your feedback on our latest update. I’m very sorry that the new changes have had a less than positive impact on your experience with the game. Please rest assured that we’re listening. The good news is that we are gathering feedback and working hard to address concerns, so that the updated game can be as best as it can be.

To give you some context around why we update the game on a regular basis, our main objectives are:

- Addressing player feedback and popular requests
    - Keeping things interesting for players who are looking for fun new ways to engage with the game
    - Fixing issues with previous versions
    - Ensuring that the game runs properly as the brand, technology, devices, and requirements continue to evolve

We read, review and consider all feedback we receive from our players, since your experience with the game…

6. I’m unable to delete past games on Skip-bo

I’m unable to delete games that I’ve already completed due to the new update.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We’re currently working on getting an update out to fix this. Unfortunately, this is taking longer than we expected, but we need to make absolutely sure that the update we release has been fully tested. Once we can confirm that things are running smoothly, we’ll get the update out as soon as possible.

-Caroline

7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you very much for your feedback on our latest update. I’m very sorry that the new changes have had a less than positive impact on your experience with the game. Please rest assured that we’re listening. The good news is that we are gathering feedback and working hard to address concerns, so that the updated game can be as best as it can be.

To give you some context around why we update the game on a regular basis, our main objectives are:

- Addressing player feedback and popular requests
    - Keeping things interesting for players who are looking for fun new ways to engage with the game
    - Fixing issues with previous versions
    - Ensuring that the game runs properly as the brand, technology, devices, and requirements continue to evolve

We read, review and consider all feedback we receive from our players, since your experience with the game…

8. Unintentional purchase

The app glitched on my iPhone causing it to just be a blank black screen. I tried swiping and pressing on the screen to get it to go back when a box appeared saying purchase was successful. I closed the app and opened it back up when I noticed that it purchased the $49.99 coin package. Is there anyway I can return or go back to get my money back?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow icon on the left and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

If you would like a refund please contact Google as soon as possible to request this.

9. Game keeps resetting to level 1

I was on level 37 and had over 28 million points. Now the game put me back on level 1. I really like the game buy I want my level and my points back. I purchased this game for 2.99. I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling the game usually that works but today that's not working. HELP PLEASE

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. phase 10 is not working

phase 10 will not load, what is the problem?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am very sorry about that. Facebook has changed something on their end that stopped the app from being able to load. We are investigating this now and hope to have it fixed as soon as is possible.

-Jordan

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We should only have to use a coin for 1 game. Now it takes 1 coin for each, that could be over 10 coins per game depending on if you phase.

Most people do not mind buying coins to play a game, but it is very costly to buy coins to Play phases , phase 10. This needs to be corrected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I've been playing Phase 10 Pro for sometime but lately I've been playing and I can't even put a card down the computer wins every time on th

I've been playing Phase 10 Pro for sometime but lately when I try to play the computer wins every time on the first hand I can't even lay a card down and I mean time after time after time it gets very frustrating playing with the computer that cheats I've never seen anything like it what a piece of crap it's a joke I don't know what happened but I don't like it a bit at least like competition but to lose like that give me a break

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Blokus keeps shutting down mid game. FIX IT!!!!!!!!

Blokus keeps shutting down mid game. FIX IT !!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What it says in the app description it should do

It says you can play multiplayer but it won’t let you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. No multiplayer with friends note 9, need help

Can't invite or be invited by any friends. No multiplayer with friends option. Galaxy note 9

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow icon on the left and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

19. I

I purchased phase 10 pro hoping while playing soloit would offer more levels after disco. How can I solve this problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please tap on the red icon on the left and send us a message.

20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please tap on the red icon on the left and send us a message.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Magmic Games

Feedback and Knowledge Base