How can we improve Magmic?

How do you play your Facebook friends in Scattergories?

I installed Scattergories and logged into my Facebook however there is no option to play my fb friends. How do I play fb friends?

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Will shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

“If you’ve connected to Facebook and your friends have connected to Facebook, you’ll be able to see them under the ""Challenge Friends"" menu. The button is near the bottom of the main menu. Tap the button and you’ll see a list of Facebook friends to choose from. They will only appear if they have installed the app and connected to Facebook.

You also need to ensure that your Facebook permissions are set to allow the app to see your friends list. Unfortunately we cannot control your Facebook privacy settings from our end, or from within the app. You can access your settings as described below.

On desktop:

1. While visiting Facebook, hit the little lock in the top right corner to open your privacy settings, and then go to ""See more settings"" at the bottom of that menu.
    2. Click on ""Apps"" on the left, and then ""Scattergories"". Ensure that all three components are checked off: Public profile, Friends list and Email address.
    With screenshots: http://support.magmic.com/knowledgebase/articles/1180852-facebook-permissions-on-a-browser

On mobile:

1. While visiting Facebook.com, hit the 3-lines icon in the top right to open your menu, scroll all the way down and tap ""Account settings""
    2. Tap on ""Apps"" to bring up the app settings screen
    3. Tap on ""Logged in with Facebook"" to bring up your list of connected apps
    4. Tap on ""Scattergories"". Ensure that all three components are checked off: Public profile, Friends list and Email address.
    With screenshots: http://support.magmic.com/knowledgebase/articles/1192396-facebook-permissions-on-mobile

Hope this helps!"
    -Jordan

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please tell me how to get rid of this. I don't know how I got it and I do not want it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please help. It has appeared in my facebook and e mail. How do I get rid of it??

Feedback and Knowledge Base