How can we improve Scattergories?

Winning Bug

My husband and I have been challenging each other and on the same round it tells both of us that we both won. In the details it lists different points depending on which phone we are looking at. On my phone it will tell me my answer was 24 points, but on his phone my answer will only be 10 points.

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ktpktp shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

24 points is definitely a 2x point power up. I didn't know they could be purchased, I had them in the maps challenge. The highest points I've received in regular play is 20--for an ultra-rare answer. It would make sense if one person has a 2x power up for points that it would not apply to the person who didn't get one.
        More importantly, how in the heck did you challenge your husband? I didn't know people could challenge one another! I've been waiting for an update to provide that!

• Anonymous commented  · 

That's what happens when I play against my friends too. This game is messed up

• Anonymous commented  · 

Did you buy a x2 point power-up? I think that power-up will only shows up for the person who buys it and not the opponent. So to him it looks like a normal match and it's double points for you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base