or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

Has anyone seen Angela B or 90026? I haven't lately. I did see an opponent, male avatar, on a four player game answer all questions immediately after I started, however he didn't have crazy long impossible to answer quadruple point answers, nor did he win the game.
        TBH, I'd rather less opponents than have a computer to make four.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes!!! They get insane answers that most people probably wouldn't know! And the keyboard is so glitchy there's no way someone is typing those insanely long words in the 5 seconds they finish the entire round with a perfect score!

• LisaLisa commented  · 

I agree! I get so frustrated when I see 90026 or Angela B pop up, because I know I will lose automatically. Not only do they get answers in an insane amount of time, but they're complex 12 or 15 pointers that no actual person has a chance against. A representative who responded to one of my complaints admitted that Angela B is a robot.

• Anonymous commented  · 

90026 always waits a couple seconds and then all of a sudden answers every question in seconds! And always wins. When ever I play against that name, I don't even bother trying anymore. It's impossible to beat them. Please get rid of robots

I just saw Kathy beat 90026 and Angela B. So either they adjusted the answers for the computer players or they created a new one.

Angela B and 90026 are the two most infamous. I see them as opponents together, often, in the 4 players challenges. It's weird. They don't start filling out their answers until I start playing. Then they fill out all 12 answers in 5 seconds!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am pretty sure there is a robot or someone hacking into the game under the name Angela B

Feedback and Knowledge Base