Itd be nice to be able to add your friends as well and duel them instead of someone random
If you’ve connected to Facebook and your friends have connected to Facebook, you’ll be able to see them under the “Challenge Friends” menu. The button is near the bottom of the main menu. Tap the button and you’ll see a list of Facebook friends to choose from. They will only appear if they have installed the app and connected to Facebook.
You also need to ensure that your Facebook permissions are set to allow the app to see your friends list. Unfortunately we cannot control your Facebook privacy settings from our end, or from within the app. You can access your settings as described below.
1. While visiting Facebook, hit the little lock in the top right corner to open your privacy settings, and then go to “See more settings” at the bottom of that menu.
2. Click on “Apps” on the left, and then “Scattergories”. Ensure that all three components are checked off: Public profile, Friends list and Email address.
1. While visiting Facebook.com, hit the 3-lines icon in the top right to open your menu, scroll all the way down and tap “Account settings”
2. Tap on “Apps” to bring up the app settings screen
3. Tap on “Logged in with Facebook” to bring up your list of connected apps
4. Tap on “Scattergories”. Ensure that all three components are checked off: Public profile, Friends list and Email address.
Hope this helps!
Some people can do it, but all I get is random people too
Stephie Vee commented
I've asked for this option several times. I am not on Facebook, nor do I want to be to be able to Challenge friends. As OP stated, not even FB users can challenge friends, just invite to the game.
...and not everyone is on Facebook!
Apparently you can only add Facebook friends, but even then I think you can only "invite" them – I'm not even sure you can specifically challenge that person. I think it's still always random.