How can we improve Scattergories?

Relax on the censorship. I get that no profanity is appropriate, but penis is a reasonable answer to parts of the body beginning with "P"

19 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Thank you for reaching out! The reason we don’t accept certain words is because the app is rated for everyone ages 4+. We have very strict guidelines around what types of words we can and can’t include, and we do our best to review words on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance. Sorry for the frustration!
    -Jordan

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NjhockeychicNjhockeychic commented  · 

I completely agree. Both Penis and Vagina are very valid answers to part of the body. And I believe "slang words" should not be allowed. I think that is very fair and appropriate.
        There is no need to be so protective over actual body parts. My 8 year old son knows these are proper words to say to describe these said body parts.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Totally agree! I once put Indiana Jones as an answer to a video game, and all I got was a big 0 points with my answer as ******a Jones. I couldn't believe it.

• GinaGina commented  · 

Absolutely! If you are a male, it is the correct term for this part of the human anatomy and should 100% be acceptable as it is not being used in any inappropriate manner.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I couldn't agree anymore. For some reason it didn't count for me either

Feedback and Knowledge Base