Simple Spades

How can we improve?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Partner choice

Allow players to switch or choose different partners. Especially when the one you're given isn't smart enough to NOT play against his or her own team mate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• Level

Hey! I’m a 23 years old girl from Norway. I play Spades on you’re app on the hardest level (solo), and I still win every time! The three others (exuse my lanuage) sucks big time! The hard level is really like easy+! Its soo boring to win every time! I have downloaded every other Spades app, but you’re app is soo much better and the other ones! Easy! I really hope you could do something to make the game on level Hard more difficult. Excuse my bad English.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• 2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! One ad plays between each full round of gameplay. Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. There is a Remove Ads add-on available in the main menu that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that option is there.

Thanks again for your feedback, which I will pass on to the team! We are always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads, and will consider your feedback carefully as we plan future updates. 

-Jordan

• Don't see your idea?

Simple Spades

Feedback and Knowledge Base