How can we improve Scattergories?

Better keyboard

The keyboard sometimes lags and in a game where speedy typing is necessary, it seems this shouldn’t be an issue.

20 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tygerunleashed shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback on our keyboard! Our development team is working hard to improve the keyboard so that players can type quickly and have all of their taps register. For the time being, I personally find that tapping a bit more slowly as I enter words seems to be beneficial. It’s not an ideal solution, but it might help while we work on getting the keyboard fixed!

-Jordan

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, my words frequently show up misspelled when I know I didn’t misspell them. Please fix or I will delete.

• X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please can you make the keyboard able to flip!?! i.e landscape and portrait.

It's actually affecting my playing.

Please! And thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure how easy it would be to incorporate the keyboard standard to each device, but it seems as though the keyboard in the app is 1) slightly off and/or registers incorrect keys and 2) lags, which is not ideal when time is running out.

• Garett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you just have the keyboards that our phones use the game would be much easier. The keyboard in the game is a bit off from what we're used to which makes it hard. It's also unresponsive, making fast typing almost impossible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base