How can we improve Scattergories?

Keyboard

The keyboard set up is completely different than the usual keyboard. Why can't we just use the iPhone keyboard to type? I spend half the time just trying to fix typos because the keyboard is so tall

30 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JessicaJessica shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Keyboard is way too clunky. Too tall, response time is bad, and constantly mistakes input regardless of it being oversized

• Anonymous commented  · 

Keyboard is way too clunky. Too tall, response time is bad, and constantly mistakes input regardless of it being oversized

• Anonymous commented  · 

The keyboard is very unresponsive. I have to type most words more than once because it has missed a letter. Annoying.

• very annoyed personvery annoyed person commented  · 

JUST USE THE REGULAR IPHONE KEYBOARD!!! (the same one I used to write this amazing paragraph, with minimal typos, and important complaints)

I'm really upset with the way your keyboard functions because it is not what any of us players are used to. this is especially upsetting because I love all the other features of your game. in addition, I see that many other people have been complaining about this issue for a year now, and nothing has been done. do u ever feel like resolving any of your issues, there's already 175 different forums for complaints!! is this paragraph a waste of my time?! I can't keep playing the game like this!! should I just delete my favorite app (and tell my friends to delete it too) because I don't this this will get resolved? or should I wait and hope that this will be fixed? the latter is not looking like a good option anymore!!!

JUST USE THE REGULAR IPHONE KEYBOARD!!! (the same one I used to write this amazing paragraph, with minimal typos, and important complaints)

• very annoyed personvery annoyed person commented  · 

the keyboard takes a very long time to type with. I wish it was just like the normal keyboard I use on my phone to text and stuff like that.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It is hard to type and takes long

• Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

I play on my iPad, and I don't have any problems with the size of the keyboard, but with the function.

• DoMDoM commented  · 

I seriously believe the manufacturers of this app have zero intention of fixing the hard sticky keyboard or the rather obsolete dispute system which takes days to get a resolution. I'm taking this up on my app blog because if the makers aren't going to listen and fix user complaints, maybe some bad publicity will. It's a fun game with much potential otherwise

• Anonymous commented  · 

I also spend most of my time correcting mistakes because it is so tall! I loose games because of it and it should be a super easy fix!
        The date is 15th April 2017, is there any plan to fix this? If so how long until it is done?

I've played this game a few months ago in 2016 and it was like this before too!

I love the game but get way too frustrated at the size of the keyboard! :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base