How can we improve Scattergories?

New update 03/23/17

I like the update so far--more rewards for duels, "chapters" and that a player can make purchases with coins. I haven't seen the roboplayers either. Not yet anyway. I've only played the updated game a few times.
Thoughts?
The only thing is we still can't choose what player to challenge in a duel and/or message. When playing, I've noticed some players have a lot of answers similar to mine. Those are the ones I'd like to challenge.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stephie VeeStephie Vee shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

I appreciate all the feedback. Please keep letting us know what does and doesn’t work for you in the app. We do like to hear what clicks with players as fun.

-Jordan

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

I just noticed today that it's 40 coins, I don't know if they moved the little icon, or made it smaller, but I thought it used to be on the bar you tap to play.
        I always thought the challenges were too long, but enjoyed playing them nonetheless as you said, you get ante back. I enjoy the weekend 2-3 day play.
        Missions I played for the frames as well, occasionally, if I had coins and to have a chance to play variations on the traditional game. I watch videos while watching tv and they can add up.
        I just like to be able to challenge people that I want to play. For example, I'll notice an opponent who answers similarly to me and playing against them would be a fun and more challenging. Especially since we could build a rivalry and play more than once like now.
        I haven't noticed the roboplayers, aka AngelaB and 90026, but I may have jinxed myself.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You pay 40 for the daily challenge and get back 60 if you win. So the only way to accumulate coins is 20 at a time by winning daily challenges or watching a video. At least before in the tournaments you got your ante back and you were working towards a goal with check points along the way where you win coins.

With the missions you wouldn't get coins but you would get a frame. I'm someone who likes to collect the frames.

I do like the chapters a lot but I finished them in 2 days.

I agree about the duels it's a nice way to build up power ups.

I'm glad they didn't take away the weekend tournaments.

• Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

I agree about the challenges but I love that you win rewards or coins for duels now, so I actually play them. I started the missions until I realized that I paid to play, but didn't win anything.
        Daily challenges are free to play, I think, but it says you win 60 coins if you win, and I'm only collecting 20 coins if I win the daily challenge. Not sure if it's just Wednesday, as I haven't played all this week. I do like that they mixed up the daily challenges a bit--adding the pick from 3 letters and most popular.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Missions are gone as well :(

• alyawoodsalyawoods commented  · 

What happened to the "party" mode tournament?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I like the update but I'm disappointed the VIP and two week "color" tournaments are gone

Feedback and Knowledge Base