Scattergories

How can we improve Scattergories?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. One player option

Can we have an option to play against ourselves with speed being the main challenge. Helps those who have traumatic brain injury.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on. Hopefully this is something we can address soon.

2. Coins

I used to start each day with 200 coins; now I only start with 120. Why?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback regarding the coin total. Although we sometimes change the coin regeneration limit, we always take in to account our players feedback. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us directly through the app.

3. Can u make a super scattegories app please

A mobile game for super scattegories. Please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on.

4. Can you make it so the app works offline??

I would love to be able to play this when I fly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on.

5. Coins actually given

Wouldn’t it be awesome if I watch an ad for coins and I actually received them?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the option to delete friends

When I play a random opponent, it adds them as a friend with no way to remove them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Where are the gold keys?

What happened to the gold keys I used to be able to buy with coins? They could be used to buy new frames, lists, etc. They use to be available to purchase every couple of weeks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Daily coins

I now seem to be getting 120 coins per day. When the tournaments cost 60 to enter this does not give much enjoyment in playing twice. Is this just a money grab forcing us to purchase coins? Could you not be more generous with free coins? 200 per day again?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Status started back at level 1

I lost all of my levels and progress, but some how kept all of my frames and trophies. No one has responded on how to fix this.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. My account went missing/why did it disappear?

Warning to all users—

I was at level 98or so, with multiple frames, awards, medals, trophies, and thousands of coins. This morning I was back to SQUARE ONE. I’m not even eligible for championships. I have to work my way up again. I am so upset. No one will answer me.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please go to the main menu and tap on the top right corner button. Then select Help and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

11. Keyboard

Keyboard needs to be more touch sensitive. Half the time I have per game is used making sure the keyboard didn't miss letters

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I can't see the full question

On some of the longer questionsi cant read the full question, it gets cut off. How am i supposed to provide an answer if i don't know what I'm responding to?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I am very sorry about that. One of our players found that if you delete the app and re-install it will fix this display glitch.
    If you’ve signed in to our app with Facebook, then your account will be loaded when you sign back in after re-installing.
    If you haven’t signed in with Facebook I recommend first sending me your ID so I can record your account number. Then sending another message after with your new ID and I’ll copy over your account data. To get the Id:
    - tap your portrait in the main menu
    - in the bottom right corner is the Player ID number.

-Jordan

13. Restore Purchases

Shorten time length of ads. When pay to disable the ads, make sure it works. I paid $3 for nothing. Going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that'll work

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please go to the main menu and tap on the top right corner button. Then select Help and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

14. Cheater List (Please Add)

Since so many players cheat, using variations of the same word, plural or double spacing and more to get credit and the game has not been updated to catch them. We should just list the players here. Feel free to add. Once I see a player that I know is going to cheat, I forfeit my coins and close the app. If they game catches up, and allows me to block players, I'm starting with this list. Feel free to add players so I can (hopefully) block them too one day!

Iris E C - Level 98 Top Tier VIP…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Variations of the same word are acceptable. Sorry, there’s no easy way to block those. Plurals are not supposed to be in the lists but some got through when we initially created the lists. If you see any plurals that are still being accepted , let support know, we can remove them from the database.
    Double spacing should now be completely blocked, but again please let support know if you are still seeing it.
    -Jordan

15. Play with friends without logging into Facebook

Told friends to download he game but can't play with them since they don't have a Facebook

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Currently our only method is through Facebook, I am sorry. Keep in mind Facebook is free to sign up for, so they could easily have accounts just for playing games.
    On another note we are looking in to other methods for multiplayer but I don’t think it would be arriving any time soon, sorry.
    -Jordan

16. Stop sending my friend game requests

I downloaded Scattergories on my phone and I sent an invite to my friend on Facebook. I sent him one request and he keeps getting bombarded with notifications that I didn't send! It's still doing this even after I deleted the app on Facebook and also on my phone. I also disabled app and game notifications and it' still doing this. I looked in Facebook help and it said I may need to contact the app developer as you may have my information stored even after I have deleted the app. Can you please make it stop from your end?…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

17. 20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out! The reason we don’t accept certain words is because the app is rated for everyone ages 4+. We have very strict guidelines around what types of words we can and can’t include, and we do our best to review words on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance. Sorry for the frustration!
    -Jordan

18. Stop changing answers & other unfair gameplay

I type "howled" and it becomes "hopped" (which duplicates another player). I type "Cosmo" and the game pluralizes it. Yet, I type Deborah instead of Debra and that one sticks. Funny how the game seems to often change winning words to losing ones, yet leaves slight misspellings (which the rules indicate are acceptable) alone to also lose.

Between this and the bots who can answer 12 categories in 6 seconds, with some answers consisting of five to seven words (seriously?!), this game is setting people up to fail.

There's nothing more frustrating than unfair gameplay. Looking at you, 90026. If…

120 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out! If your submitted word doesn’t match a word that is already on the answer list, our auto-correct system will try to correct it to the closest match, in case you’ve made a typo. We implemented auto-correct to help with spelling errors but unfortunately the system sometimes doesn’t know its own strength. Our development team is working hard to refine it so that it doesn’t take a reasonable answer and change it to something else in this way: it’s a work in progress!

In addition, here are some guidelines to abide by, in order to avoid triggering the auto-correct system:

- Answers can not begin with an article: A, An or The (example: The Wizard of Oz is not okay for ""T"", but Wizard of Oz is okay for ""W"").
    - Answers can not be plural, as then they are actually duplicates of other answers (example:…

19. Chapter 4

Any release date for Chapter 4 or any other midweek games?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Not Receiving Coins

I've played and won several duels, but I'm not receiving any of the coins it said I won. My coins just keep going down after each duel.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Duel is a practice game mode that does not award coins for winning. Certain modes, like Tournament and Party, reward you for a win and it will clearly show a “WIN BACK” amount on the Play button. Keep an eye out for that to know which game modes reward a payout for a win.

-Jordan

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Scattergories

Feedback and Knowledge Base