Scattergories

1. Can you add more categories? This game has only 30 or so. It's really boring! I can suggest categories. Please let me know.

Cat Breeds, types of furniture like vanity or dining chair, airlines - that means any airline in the world, art periods like Baroque and Op Art, soccer teams, types of fabric like muslin and velvet, scents, types of light bulbs like LED and halogen, makeup lines like Nars and Benefit, types of wine like Syrah and Pinot Noir.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on. Hopefully this is something we can address soon.

2. Allow players to go beyond level 99.

When will an update be created that will allow players to go beyond level 99. I’ve bent there for months and it’s not as much fun to play with no chance of advancement.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to play with 3 friends

I want to play with 3 other friends simultaneously.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better keyboard

The keyboard sometimes lags and in a game where speedy typing is necessary, it seems this shouldn’t be an issue.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback on our keyboard! Our development team is working hard to improve the keyboard so that players can type quickly and have all of their taps register. For the time being, I personally find that tapping a bit more slowly as I enter words seems to be beneficial. It’s not an ideal solution, but it might help while we work on getting the keyboard fixed!

-Jordan

5. Autocorrect

There have been numerous times I’ve submitted one answer, them in the final winners screen it’s slightly different like it was autocorrected after the submission. Seems like a glitch.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  9 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Daily log on bonus

A daily log on bonus of coins would be awesome!!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on.

-Jordan

• Don't see your idea?

Scattergories

Feedback and Knowledge Base