Scattergories

1. SIMULTANEOUS 4+ Multiplayer

An amendement of sorts to the multiplayer idea. To make it more like the physical game, you should be allowed to play against friends simultaneously - none of this “turn” business.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for the recommendation, we will discuss whether or not this will be a beneficial feature or not, and hopefully, we might add it in the next couple of updates.

Have a great day!

2. Results

The second player gets to see the round results and also play the second round before the first players gets to see the results.

How about let both players see resultes before starting the second round.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multi player

Add a feature to play with a group of friends like up to 10

102 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for your request to play against more than one opponent/friend at a time. Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, and I’ll pass your comments on.

4. Add profile pictures and make a google acc.

You should be able to have profile pictures, that you could get from your Camera. It is boring to see the same red pictures. You should also be able to make an account with your email. Some people don’t have access to facebook.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow players to go beyond level 99.

When will an update be created that will allow players to go beyond level 99. I’ve bent there for months and it’s not as much fun to play with no chance of advancement.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Better keyboard

The keyboard sometimes lags and in a game where speedy typing is necessary, it seems this shouldn’t be an issue.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback on our keyboard! Our development team is working hard to improve the keyboard so that players can type quickly and have all of their taps register. For the time being, I personally find that tapping a bit more slowly as I enter words seems to be beneficial. It’s not an ideal solution, but it might help while we work on getting the keyboard fixed!

-Jordan

7. Autocorrect

There have been numerous times I’ve submitted one answer, them in the final winners screen it’s slightly different like it was autocorrected after the submission. Seems like a glitch.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  18 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Daily log on bonus

A daily log on bonus of coins would be awesome!!

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on.

-Jordan

• Don't see your idea?

Scattergories

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base