How can we improve Magmic?

Change Phase 10 back!!!

This update for Phase 10 is garbage, I no longer have interest in playing. I think many app owners feel as I do that this is not the app we paid for. Ifts bait and switch, give me and anyone else their money back. Its the New Coke of game apps.

216 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Change phase 10 back. Very very unhappy with upgrade. Will not continue to play because of the difficulty of the upgrade

• Anonymous commented  · 

Like anyone wants to pay more after buying a game.. what losers.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm so discussed ... I have the box game too. Play this now on my I pad . It freezes during a round , fix it .. I can never finish 10 rounds. Redicules fix it

• Mad grandmaMad grandma commented  · 

This was my favorite game. Now, there ar ads after AND during every hand. Then the stupid coins come up and that is the end of the game because it won't go back to the game until you jump hoops. And then, it STILL doesn't let you play. You've messed up a very good game. I'm done!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I too hate the new format and no longer play. I paid for a game I no longer have. Reflects poorly on your company.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have enjoyed Phase 10 for months..what is the matter !!!! Change it back, I'm like the rest of these people,give it back to us !!! Ok I'll say Pretty Please !
        PRETTY PLEASE. now just do it !

• Lois jonesLois jones commented  · 

I agree. It locks, switches, etc on my iPad.

• Anonymous commented  · 

useless addons like switch hand? game is now slow and glitchy. Couldn't stand the play. had to uninstall. hope you SOBs fix this crap.

• GeriGeri commented  · 

Please bring back the old version of phase10 game.I really miss it.Thank you...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I paid for phase 20 game and it was replaced with phase 10 pro with ads What happened?

• MarjorieMarjorie commented  · 

On 23 March I purchased Phase 10 Masters Edition upgrade. It worked for a few games and now is similar to the free edition although it shows as Phase 10 Pro. I have deleted both programs and downloaded again with no success.

• sste742646sste742646 commented  · 

My phase 10 game doesn't work after upgrading my Droid. I've tried reinstalling to no avail. What can you do?

• debiduper1debiduper1 commented  · 

I agree. Plus customer support is a joke.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am so fed up with all the advertising for other games. Please stop the advertising!

• I am MadI am Mad commented  · 

I don't understand how you can call this the same game that I paid for. It doesn't even work the same. Very disappointed. Will just delete the game even though I paid money for it. Should have given it a name like "adware coiny phase 10 with gimmicks". Then people could buy what you are selling with confidence. Feels like bait and switch a little bit.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I really enjoyed playing this game but I'm tired of being dropped out of the game after a few plays, it's not only frustrating but a real waste of time. I will give it a few more tries but then will play other games.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Uninstalled due to this shit update.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base