How can we improve Phase 10 Free for Android?

Get rid of the new update. I was happy with the game the way it was. Go back to where I am able to play with my friends.

Get rid of the new update and go back to where we can play our friends instead of the computer or someone we dont know and eliminate having to pay for games. If you must have ads put them at the end of the play not in the middle of a hand.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shirley stein shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Thank you very much for your feedback on our latest update. I’m very sorry that the new changes have had a less than positive impact on your experience with the game. Please rest assured that we’re listening. The good news is that we are gathering feedback and working hard to address concerns, so that the updated game can be as best as it can be.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The newer version keeps crashing no matter what I do. I want the old version back please.

• RenataAshe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please let's go back to the older version. I miss playing with my girlfriend and she will be forever waiting on my next play until she gets the new update. I see you are doing away with Google play as well in the new version. Why? At least add multiplayer in the newer version. I know it takes time but it was fun while it lasted.

• lois commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I liked the old game of phase 10! IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET RID OF THE GAME VERSION 4.0.5 (1385397854) this new version is not fun anymore.
        I liked the old character's.....the old way of keeping score....I don't want to bet money to beat them the deal of the cards was fun.. I don't need a treasure chest of goodies either. could I have the old version back please? thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base