How can we improve Phase 10 Free for Android?

ads are overwhelming

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

-Jordan

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • joyce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes they can be but i understand. just have to be more patient. i try to have other games going to help the wait. love this game

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand the ads pay for the game.... but enough is enough.... every thing I click, or every 10 seconds is a little bit ridiculous...

• Brit Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Placing an ad every 7 seconds will not entice me to buy the ad free version. It's just going to irratate me until I delete and stop playing.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's true. The ads come every third play or so and break the flow of the game. There is also at least one ad that is broken to the point that the only thing that shows up is the background coding for the ad and the game has to be restarted to clear it.

• melissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not fun when ads come on every time I try and play. can't even play. Tried to invite my Facebook friend to play but it doesn't work!

Feedback and Knowledge Base