How can we improve Phase 10 for Android?

Go back to the old version before the update.

I loved the old version of this game, I'd play it everyday. Now I can't stand it, it's awful! I payed for the phase 10 pro old version and after the update it didn't save and I had to pay again! I'm sorry I did. I'd like my money back. Even though it's not that much the update is so terrible that I'm highly upset I payed for this game when I already payed before.

Old version is way better, easier to follow, simple (like the real game).

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Savanna Fisher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This update sucks. especially on the last phase. first one to get phase wins & no one else on phase gets a chance. that's not how the game is to be played.

• Robert Singleterry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WAY too many extras. I just want to play phase 10. Don't care about coins, missions, and the other games you have. get rid of them or at least allow me to TURN THEM OFF. I don't ever want to reshuffle, redeal, or get something that you random number routine does not generate.

• Robert Singleterry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, the old version was faster and easier to play. The colors were iso standard and not so hard to see as in the new version! Lots of basic human factors rules have been VIOLATED with this new version!!! Makes me want to get my money back!

• Bonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You removed my favorite version of phase 10 and replaced it with some version I hate! That's the problem with talking to a machine, no body listens!!!!!

• tiki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

won't let me subscribe. But I too agree.!!! please go back to the old version

Feedback and Knowledge Base