How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

I Have Phase 10 Pro, But I’m Speaking For Everyone When I Say...

BRING BACK THE OLD VERSION. This new version and all of its “perks” is horrible. Read your App Store reviews alone. I played this game every night for HOURS after work, religiously, to relax after a long day. I just opened for the first time in a few days to play it, realized it had been updated, and it’s horrible. I’ve read your App Store reviews, and I’m not the only regular player you are losing with your pointless update. Horrible idea, horrible update. I don’t know who you were targeting with this, but your loyal players certainly weren’t your targeted audience because we hate it.

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Sorry to share this news with you, Magmic no longer holds the licence for Mattel branded products. Due to this, we have had to remove Blokus, Phase 10 and Skip-Bo from Facebook, the App Store and Google Play Store. We will still be providing support to our existing players. Unfortunately we will not be able to make any additional updates.

We’re very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have previously downloaded or purchased the game, please check in your purchase history as you may be able to download the game again.

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nancy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved your previous version of phase 10 pro. I played it every day to relax and unwind, but this new version is terrible,. I will no longer play phase 10 unless there is a way to play the previous way. At least give us a choice!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with everyone comment. I work from home and when I need a break I always sat down and played a game but now I’m having to download others games to find a new one. Have played this daily for over 7 years. The cards are too small and there I s clutter all over the screen with things that have no explanation. You ask for a different player and it only lets you select what they want you to use. BRING BACK THE OLD VERSION

• Katylady53 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with bring back old version AND I won’t be playing anymore...deleted.

Please, the old version as an option. I will gladly pay for it. In fact I believe I already paid for the pro version. I'm not playing anymore until it's back

• Kathy Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the new phase 10!i refuse to play it ! So I am no longer watching your commercials people probaly pay you to post , none of my friends are playing now either !

Please bring back the old Phase 10 and phase 10 pro. I purchased the phase 10 a long time ago and now I hate the new version. It takes forever to load, kicks me out each time I ask to respind, and when the adds run it again kicks me out of the app. This app has too many bugs to have replaced the old version.

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone think the developers are actually reading our comments...or care?!

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with every word above! I think this is targeted for second graders!

I agree with all of you... the old version was like playing cards with friends, so relaxing! Very disappointed!

• Diane K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still can't even open Phase 10 Pro since the update - Really frustrated. I used to really enjoy this game in the evenings

• Donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, hate the new version! Bring back the old one. New one is harder to see, cards are smaller, even slow speed is hard to follow, won’t be playing anymore if this it.

• Julie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please bring back the old version! The new one is horrible. I hate everything about it.

• Kenestus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! PLEASE bring back the old version! I won’t be playing the updated version. Cards are too small and the slow speed moves so fast you can’t tell what opponents are doing. I miss the old opponent choices. I don’t care how many rewards you give me, I don’t like this version.

I totally agree. Let me know how to restore old version. I play 15 or more games a day as a break from work at home and the updates are awful. For one thing the cards are so close together it is hard to pull out the right card. Too many times I’ve thrown a wild card away instead of a skip plus it seems like it takes forever to load

I agree. I had the pro until the update. The ads are killing me 😒. All my phase 10 decks have gone after paying money to beat those decks. Please give me back the old version. And another thing, I was at level 88 now I’m at level 12 with this new up date 🙄.

Feedback and Knowledge Base