How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

Ads are ridiculous!!!

I understand you guys have to pay the bills, but having to watch an ad, after every other turn, if not after every turn, is ludicrous. I can see watching an ad after a hand, but the present frequency, is ridiculous. Also, adjust the a.i. a little. I’m uninstalling. And I swear, if I get a response saying that the ads are to pay for ongoing support and development, I’ll NEVER re-download it. Anyone can send a template.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeff Gibson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

-Jordan

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jessica commented  · 

I’ve unlocked the next board and now it won’t play. It’s just a downloading screen. At the top it says coin store. And why can’t I play with ppl I know? Can’t even add anyone as friends. Sitting right next to the person I want to play against. It’s getting annoying

• Anonymous commented  · 

There are way too many ads on this game

• Reese commented  · 

Why can’t you play against your Facebook friend ? That would be a good idea to be able to play with your friends

• Andrea commented  · 

Turn off WiFi and turn off cellular data specifically for Phase 10 = No ads.

• Proteo commented  · 

Lo único que lograron con sus estupidos anuncios de 30 segundos interrumpiendo el juego con una falta de respeto inusual es que nos alejemos de este juego.ADIOS

• Karen commented  · 

Listen to the people wanting to play the game or you will lose us all. Ads ads ads.... don’t force me to buy the game. I don’t respect that. I did enjoy the game before you updated and ads even cut off during the hand at play making it ridiculous to know what others are collecting.
        Ship up or we shape outta here...

• Linda mauro commented  · 

The paid version has same bad fairings for the exact issue .ads r so outta control! What’s up? All reviews sate almost same bad feature ads ads ads ads .... I’m sure your all ok with this ???? We’re NOT!

• Doug commented  · 

Holy doo doo, the ads are too much to bare!!! I’d pay $2 for no ads!!! This game sucks because of the ads..... read the comments and look at your rating!! Are you too stupid not to see the problem? A 1.6 rating and its all one complaint THE ADS!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Far too many lengthy ads. I am uninstalling this only two hours after installation.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The adds on this app is stupid, takes me like half an hour to an hour to finish one game. Might as well just kms whilst I’m at it

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ads are Insane!!! I have never had a game with this many adds and they are stupid long. It’s out of control!!!!! I don’t like being forced into buying a game just to play it!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I’ve had the app for a long time now, the ads were NEVER bad before this last update. I take a turn, ad pops up, then comes back and the round is over! Deleting and not looking back!

• Tammy commented  · 

I have to agree with everyone else! The ad frequency is a bit ridiculous! I played one game just to see if I would even want the paid version but the ads were a joke. There must have been hundreds of them in one game alone, which was all I was willing to play. The game itself is great but you are too greedy with the ads.

• Chris Allen commented  · 

After all the money I hav spent buying this game over and over throughout all the years and buying multiple decks for my children some of which are now grown I don’t even get to enjoy this game but I will not play the free anymore either the ads are beyond crazy there are more ads than there is play and that alone makes it unenjoyable to play .

• Anonymous commented  · 

The frequency of these ads are insane. Im deleting this app and leaving a comment on the App Store warning potential users of this terrible decisions. Never downloading again. This was a terrible mistake

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sorry but I agree with everyone else here. Ease off the ads please. 1 after a round is fine but after every turn is unacceptable for a unpaid version. I understand there is 1.99 version that takes that away but that shouldn’t be the case at all. I’m gonna delete the app till the ads aren’t as frequent

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed...ads are ridiculous. Ad shows almost every other play. Pretty disappointing when all I want to do is enjoy the game and relax doing so. I can understand an ad between rounds but 2-3 within the round is disappointing. Deleting ap.

• Anonymous commented  · 

ADDS ARE OVERWHELMING!!! Please stop playing a add after every card I lay down!!! I don’t care about m&ms and whatever other candy! Deleting app until video adds chill out.

Feedback and Knowledge Base