How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

Ads are ridiculous!!!

I understand you guys have to pay the bills, but having to watch an ad, after every other turn, if not after every turn, is ludicrous. I can see watching an ad after a hand, but the present frequency, is ridiculous. Also, adjust the a.i. a little. I’m uninstalling. And I swear, if I get a response saying that the ads are to pay for ongoing support and development, I’ll NEVER re-download it. Anyone can send a template.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeff Gibson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

-Jordan

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Sorry but I agree with everyone else here. Ease off the ads please. 1 after a round is fine but after every turn is unacceptable for a unpaid version. I understand there is 1.99 version that takes that away but that shouldn’t be the case at all. I’m gonna delete the app till the ads aren’t as frequent

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed...ads are ridiculous. Ad shows almost every other play. Pretty disappointing when all I want to do is enjoy the game and relax doing so. I can understand an ad between rounds but 2-3 within the round is disappointing. Deleting ap.

• Anonymous commented  · 

ADDS ARE OVERWHELMING!!! Please stop playing a add after every card I lay down!!! I don’t care about m&ms and whatever other candy! Deleting app until video adds chill out.

Feedback and Knowledge Base