How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

Way too many ads

Any way you can bring the ads down a bit? It makes me not even want to play it anymore

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

-Jordan

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Also having to buy coins while dealing with all the ads is kind of absurd.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Stop with the ads. It's absolute bullshit that you can't even get through a fucking hand without having to watch a fucking ad. This app sucks ass now.

• KateKate commented  · 

Honestly I played 1 game. Finished it until someone reached 10 and now I will NEVER play this again. I had to restart the app 4 times because the adds kept freezing and game. WAY TOO MANY ADS. It's ok to have them at the end of the round but not mid game that's just stupid.

• Anonymous commented  · 

WAYYY too many ads. The round will end and there will be an ad playing so I had no idea what's going on. It makes me want to delete the app. I would purchase a reasonably priced "no ads" version.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree so much, the ads make it so I don't want to play the game, they adds also make me want to delete the game.

• DameDashDameDash commented  · 

Deleting!!!! Having an ad block your view of the game being played is asinine.

• mbritbmbritb commented  · 

I'm with everyone else. I can deal with an ad after each round or whatever but in the middle of the game where you cant even see what's going on? I honestly don't see myself keeping this game.

• Al H.Al H. commented  · 

I agree 100% with the comments about TO MANY ADS!

• SaraSara commented  · 

Way too many ads during hand.

• sweetirish729sweetirish729 commented  · 

Ads between hands is one thing, ads during is ridiculous...especially every move. Please ad a way to pay to remove ads or game will be permanently deleted from my device as it isn't worth the hassle.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The ads are ridiculous, every time I play the game I get so frustrated by the 20 ads each round that I get off and stop playing..

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please stop with so many ads, seems like I'm watching more ads than playing the game. It sucks

• JordanJordan commented  · 

I couldn't agree more. I can't stand to play because of all the ads.

• JmmJmm commented  · 

I'm deleting this after one game. Ads are useless enough between hands (trust me...NOBODY pays attention to these). But when ads pop up in the middle of a hand? And the same ad, no less? Whoever thought of that should never be employed again. Not even at a McDonald's. And probably shouldn't be part of a society.

• ProteoProteo commented  · 

Quiten el wi-fi y jugarán sin ANUNCiOS

• LaviniaLavinia commented  · 

Yes! It's so frustrating I'm at the
        Point where I'd rather just give up
        Playing than put up with the ads. They interrupt play almost continually.

Feedback and Knowledge Base