Phase 10 Free iOS

How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are facing Crashes/Freezes/glitches, please click on ‘Contact us’ on the upper-right hand on your screen and we will do our best to determine and fix the problem!

2. 19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If your app is facing crashes/freezes or glitches, please contact us by clicking on ‘Contact us’ on the upper-right hand of your screen on the support page.
    Thank you!

3. 20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If your app is facing crashes/freezes or glitches, please contact us by clicking on ‘Contact us’ on the upper-right hand of your screen on the support page.
    Thank you!

4. The ability to turn off cellular data in settings.

Usually, apps show up in the settings of cellular data and you can turn them off. This app I’m forced to have it on which I shouldn’t have to. Also, it won't let me play unless I'm connected to data.. Why?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

“We understand that some of the changes in the new version have not been satisfactory to our players. I can assure you we are listening and will be focusing on improvements using your feedback.

Upcoming changes in the next update (3.6.1)
    We’re bringing back Offline Mode! – Players will once again be able to play with no connection.
    We’re working on making the ""Rate Me"" and review requests less intrusive and easier to dismiss
    Wild card power ups will be purchasable from the in game store
    We’re making it easier for players to see when their collection items are able to be completed.
    The City Sights theme will no longer need coins.

That’s not all. We’re currently working on further improvements for other future updates. We’ve had a lot of feedback regarding the multiplayer and we will be taking steps to fine-tune this.

We’re always happy to hear your feedback.…

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

“We understand that some of the changes in the new version have not been satisfactory to our players. I can assure you we are listening and will be focusing on improvements using your feedback.

Upcoming changes in the next update (3.6.1)
    We’re bringing back Offline Mode! – Players will once again be able to play with no connection.
    We’re working on making the ""Rate Me"" and review requests less intrusive and easier to dismiss
    Wild card power ups will be purchasable from the in game store
    We’re making it easier for players to see when their collection items are able to be completed.
    The City Sights theme will no longer need coins.

That’s not all. We’re currently working on further improvements for other future updates. We’ve had a lot of feedback regarding the multiplayer and we will be taking steps to fine-tune this.

We’re always happy to hear your feedback.…

6. Don’t like new update

Impossible to see what other players have played IF they have used a wild card to begin or end. Also, can’t see ANY scores now.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you very much for your feedback on our latest update. I’m very sorry that the new changes have had a less than positive impact on your experience with the game. Please rest assured that we’re listening. The good news is that we are gathering feedback and working hard to address concerns, so that the updated game can be as best as it can be.

To give you some context around why we update the game on a regular basis, our main objectives are:

- Addressing player feedback and popular requests
    - Keeping things interesting for players who are looking for fun new ways to engage with the game
    - Fixing issues with previous versions
    - Ensuring that the game runs properly as the brand, technology, devices, and requirements continue to evolve

We read, review and consider all feedback we receive from our players, since your experience with the game…

7. Glitches

Every time I click on a skip it does not add it😡

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I bought energy and it did give it to me

I bought energy and it did give it to me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Skips my rewards

Im not getting my rewards when watching ads and spinning the wheel 1/2 the time!! And some of the ads are sticking forcing me to close the entire app🤬

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out and providing this great feedback on your experience with Phase 10. This is a recently-updated version of the game, which is a work in progress: we are reading, reviewing, and considering all feedback we receive from players, since your experience with the game is extremely important to us. Multiplayer is an important component to many people, and something that we are currently working to develop for Phase 10. We aim to incorporate it into a future update or release, so please stay tuned!

In the meantime, in case you’re interested: we haven’t reworked the Pro version of Phase 10, which is a paid version with no more video ads between rounds. It is nearly identical to the last version of Phase 10 in all other ways, including multiplayer. You have the option of trying that version out if you like, or sticking with the new…

11. Purchased Ad Free

I originally downloaded the Phase 10 App. I clicked on No Ads and it brought me to the App Store to and Phase 10 Pro was $2.99. I purchased thinking this was the way to not see any ads. After purchasing the Phase 10 Pro App, I’m still seeing ads. How can this be fixed? If not I will be requesting a refund as this is false advertising.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The pro version of the game removes all video interstitial ads: 30-second ads with moving images and sound. You will still see our in-game alerts letting you know about events and features, but no interstitial ads from our ad networks will be shown to you.

When you purchase the pro version, you download a separate app and you must make sure that you’re playing that version and not the Free version. The icons are the same, so it can sometimes be confusing. Sorry about that! 

If it’s not possible to tell which version is which, please remove both and re-download only the paid version. If you are using the iTunes or Google Play account you used to originally purchase the app, you will not have to re-purchase it when you download it again.

Thanks, and sorry again for the confusion!

12. 41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 players with friend

Before we I update iOS 10. I was able to play 2 player. Now with new iOS 10. We couldn't get to play only 2 player. Can you fix it? Also score need to fix.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why do i suddenly need to use coins to play the free basic solo phase 10?

Suddenly i have to use coins to play the basic "free" solo game

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Phase 10 crashes

Phase 10 on my iPhone 7 plus won't load and crashes in the middle of some games so I can't complete them.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Game crashes after ads

After an ad finishes playing and I click on the next round button, the game crashes and will not open back up. The happened occasionally before, but after the most recent update it does this all the time.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Have the phase 10 pro version for iOS but have no idea how to unlock island paradise or the others, I repeately plae classic and masters edi

Have the phase 10 pro version for iOS but have no idea how to unlock island paradise or the others, I repeatedly play classic and masters edition, because nothing tells you how to complete class to unlock the others. Make it easier to know what you need to do, specially for those of us who paid to play this game!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When you win Classic it should unlock Island. Winning Island should unlock Cocoa. Winning Cocoa should unlock Disco.
    If it’s not unlocking then there is a bug and you should send us a support ticket so we can investigate.

-Jordan

18. Won't let me play my phase!

It freezes and won't let me put my phase out. Only hit opponent and put out discard card. Gggrrrr

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. List games after update

After update I lost all my games I was playing.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiplayer not working

Every time I click on multiplayer the game pops up a message saying try again later and closes going back to main menu...total garbage.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please try the following steps:
    - open the device settings
    - open Game Center (it in the list on the left side, go down until you see music, it’s at the bottom of that group)
    - sign out (tap on the Apple ID to bring up a bubble with sign out)
    - sign back in
    - launch the app
    I’ve had multiple people try this and fix their issue. Please give it a shot and let me know how that works

-Jordan

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Phase 10 Free iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base