Phase 10 Free iOS

How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ads.

I understand ads are needed to help but I think and ad for each turn is a bit over the top.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

-Jordan

• updates and ads

If you're going torture us with ads after every move, at least update the game.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

-Jordan

• How to improve Phase 10?

Give us back the original version. You have ruined a great game. You state a few times about the “revenue for the ads”, but how are you making any money when everyone that has left a feedback says they are deleting your game? And you can’t be getting that many new people playing with the poor rating you have. Both versions have poor ratings and bad reviews. But I guess someone has made their money so who cares about the players or the game.

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

I appreciate the follow up with this. We are listening and trying to get a simple basic Phase 10 app approved that would remove all the extras and just let you play Phase 10 without any power ups or anything. Unfortunately, the wheels of bureaucracy are slow. We’ve been trying to get this approved for quite some time now and we don’t have any timeframe for when this could happen. We’ll make sure to put an announcement for it in our games when we do.

-Jordan

• Less advertisements for Free app

The game would be a lot better if there were fewer advertisements and/or advertisements that weren’t a full 30 seconds long. Quick ads would allow the player to not miss an entire round and it would keep the player more interested because they aren’t having ads every 15 seconds.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

• Deleting

I feel that if a player doesn’t play their turn in 6 hours then the game should be deleted.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on. Hopefully this is something we can address soon.

-Jordan

• 1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                1 comment  ·  Admin →

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available. Here is a direct link to it on the itunes store:
                https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phase-10-play-your-friends!/id302049354?mt=8

And here is a direct link to it on the Android store:
                https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magmic.phase10&hl=en

Please ensure you delete the Free version from your device after installing the PRo as having both on the same
                device…

• Why do I hav to do the coin thing to get to the next level? And why are you changing the traditional levels to not just color runs but order

Take it back to its original format! It is perfect the way it was. I don’t want to be bothered by coins and crap!

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

If you would prefer to play the Classic mode, you can and it does not require coins to play through.

The newer phases are for players that want something new and different.

-Jordan

• Reduce the amount of ads

Way too many ads. They won’t stop and so I don’t ever get to finish a round. A lot of the reviews say this as well. Please reduce the amount.

3 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

• Una falta de respeto

El cortar el juego a la mitad y poner un anuncio es una falta de respeto.

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

• Return the the lobby button

I think you need to put a more direct button to go back to the lobby of your multiplayer games. Whenever I press the red button to the left, the settings show up, and then I have to press the “Return to lobby” button. I think this is one more step than is necessary. It would be pretty nice to just press the red button and you’re back in the lobby to jump into another game.

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on. Hopefully this is something we can address soon.

-Jordan

• Way too many ads

Any way you can bring the ads down a bit? It makes me not even want to play it anymore

26 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

• Chat

Hey I think it would be awesome if we could chat with our opponents. Even if it was pre messaged.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

• Theives

You advertise for $1.99 to remove ads but it does not. I am contacting apple for a refund.

4 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.
                              We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

• Too many ads

I know ads are what keeps the app running but I think you should be able to purchase an ad remover. I love the game but I hate how there are constant ads in the middle of a game. At lease do one ad in the beginning and then at the end, not in the middle of a game. It makes me want to quit

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

• Ads during play are a problem!

The free version should have the ads between phases,NOT in the middle of an active game in solo mode! Play continues during ads and if AI players complete phases and go out, it is frustrating.

Also, make it possible to add players without Game Center! Apple no longer recognizes it with the new system upgrades

3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  1 comment  ·  Admin →

-Jordan

• 1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    1 comment  ·  Admin →

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available. Here is a direct link to it on the itunes store:
                                    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phase-10-play-your-friends!/id302049354?mt=8

And here is a direct link to it on the Android store:
                                    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magmic.phase10&hl=en

Please ensure you delete the Free version from your device after installing the PRo as having both on the same device…

• Add A Nudge/Reminder Button

I have about 15 games open with people who haven't come back to play. You guys should add a "nudge" button so we can remind the player of their open game. Then they can either come back and play or trash it.

2 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Falta de respeto

Anuncios muy largos y es una falta de respeto que los pongan a la mitad de la partida.

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

• Ads Ads Ads

The ads are ridiculous! I've never played a game where an ad pops up every 15 -20 seconds. You can't even play a round with out an ad popping up! It's so annoying!

19 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          1 comment  ·  Admin →

-Jordan

Should have a profile other then FB. Or some where u can chat

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)