Phase 10 Free iOS

How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ads are ridiculous!!!

I understand you guys have to pay the bills, but having to watch an ad, after every other turn, if not after every turn, is ludicrous. I can see watching an ad after a hand, but the present frequency, is ridiculous. Also, adjust the a.i. a little. I’m uninstalling. And I swear, if I get a response saying that the ads are to pay for ongoing support and development, I’ll NEVER re-download it. Anyone can send a template.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thank you for your feedback. For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

-Jordan

• It’s not an idea but a question.

I need help. My brother has an android and I have an iPhone. He has an option on his phone that says turn on “Nearby Players” and it searches for nearby players. I don’t know where that option for iPhone is located. We were sitting right next to each other trying to figure it out, it’s a game we’ve been playing since we were little but can’t figure out how to be in the same game together at the same time.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Don’t mind ads just not every 30-60 seconds. Put ads in between phases not during a phase.

Put ads between phases not during phases. Or give an option to watch x amount of ads before a game to have no ads during the game. Whatever just stop the ads during phases. And -Jordan quit giving canned responses. Copy paste is not your friend.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Purchased Ad Free

I originally downloaded the Phase 10 App. I clicked on No Ads and it brought me to the App Store to and Phase 10 Pro was $2.99. I purchased thinking this was the way to not see any ads. After purchasing the Phase 10 Pro App, I’m still seeing ads. How can this be fixed? If not I will be requesting a refund as this is false advertising.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Horrible app

I absolutely love Phase 10, so being able to play it on my phone is exciting, BUT the amount of ads that are played throughout the game is extremely extremely annoying. I’ve ended up uninstalling the game because of how many ads play. The game doesn’t even pause while the ads play either so so I’m usually confused as hell when the game resumes. I understand the game is free, so there will be ads but the amount of ads that are played are really insane! There should also be a way to login without Facebook!! 👎🏽 I can tell…

3 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Make it accessible using voiceover

I am visually and am an avid phase 10 player. Was excited to find the app, but i cannot play it. Also would love to play online with others.

Please make it accessible

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)