Do you have feedback for Skip-Bo Android?

Fix the game. cannot host games with friends. Now it wants me to log in to Google play games, choose email. Starts over. Disappointed. Help

cannot host games with friends. Now it wants me to log in to Google play games, choose email. Starts over. Disappointed. Help!!!

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shannon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

I’m very sorry we’re currently experiencing this issue for a small handful of users. Our developers are investigating and hope to have a solution to the issue soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shanna R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem here, i have the pro version if that makes a difference. but i emailed and was told it was sent to developers but no update yet and this has been goin on over a month now. once before i had emails back and forth and they actually got pretty nasty w me back then. but this is rediculous!

• Bobbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Skip-Bo has stopped working for Host Game.
        Several weeks ago, Skip-Bo updated on my phone and now when I try to host a game it asks me to log in to Google play. I do. Google welcomes me. I click host game and the person I am trying to play a game with and I end up back at the home screen. When I click host game again, it again asks me to log into Google play and the cycle starts just repeats. Please help!

Feedback and Knowledge Base