Do you have feedback for Skip-Bo Android?

With the last update on iOS I cannot delete games

After updating app I cannot delete games. If I try the app locks up.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We’re currently working on getting an update out to fix this. Unfortunately, this is taking longer than we expected, but we need to make absolutely sure that the update we release has been fully tested. Once we can confirm that things are running smoothly, we’ll get the update out as soon as possible.

-Caroline

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Frustrated commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A work around I found, to this issue, was to use the free version that I had not updated. I jump to the free one to delete games, and jump back to paid version to play. I think it will only work if you haven’t updated the free version. It’s a quick fix until they can update this bug.

• MikeBlasinVA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to all who have posted about this issue - put up a negative review on the site you purchased the game from. Maybe when people stop buying it, they might actually work a fix for this issue - or roll it back to the previous version where the delete option worked.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not delete games either. Have to turn off IPad and on again to get back to the game.

• MikeBlasinVA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This inability to delete games is getting ridiculous. What is the targeted/expected time to test the code change and update the app? I have the paid version of it so its a big difference than using the free version. Are you going to provide some form of compensation for those who paid for this game because of this glitch?

• AJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting difficult to justify continuing to play with so many deleted games sitting there.

I am having the same problem - can't delete games on my Iphone or Ipad.

Just a suggestion, it would be great to have a feature that lets you just select "play again" instead of having to go through the whole invite process.

Thanks!

Iam the same, it’s so annoying to not be able to delete games especially when the game has taken them over and I can’t play anyways. I love this game but it needs a major overhaul

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base