Do you have feedback for Skip-Bo Android?

get rid of ads

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

-Jordan

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They posted their message back in January! They clearly don’t care about customer service. Who the heck wants to play a game where ads pop up every minute. You guys should be ashamed that you pretend to care what people think. You make customers pay and still, they get ads. RIDICULOUS. Even if they don’t pay, why would you have ads before in between and after a game. Give me a break!

WAY TOO MANY ADS! Maybe that is why your leaderboard is SO-O-O short VERY aggravating. Will find other games. Goodbye!!

You try to strike a balance? WTF! I’ve never played a game with so many ads. You play them before and after games not after every two discards. This is ridiculous!

Yes, as are necessary however, the frequency is a little much. Also, I find that the more people I have playing, it is starting to crash often. And although it says I am playing a human player, you can certainly tell it is a bot. That is not necessary or cool. I was going to pay the 299, but after these comments that the ads are still showing up, I will not. Also, the invite friends Facebook button does nothing.

• Brittany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to play skipbo in peace hence the reason that I paid for the pro, so please remove the Ads they’re annoying.

• Dani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so furious for pay $2.99 to remove ADS and ADS still pop up during my favorite skip bo!!! U better fix it so it will make me and all customers more happier to get less annoying ADS keep pop up every 1 min! That’s UNCOOL!

• PAM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, payed but still ask every start for add facebook account into the game
        I dont want that

• Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get way too many ads Lose my game have to close it and go back to it and I lose my coins😡😡😡😡😡 Love playing this game but getting very frustrated

I get ads but after every hand is insane!!! I can’t even get through one card game, every time it’s my turn in one game there is an add! Every free game I’ve ever downloaded has adds but nothing like this! No one will ever want to play if you keep all these ads. You are forcing people to either delete the app or pay for it, it’s very wrong and just for that reason you lose business. 😡

• Barb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are all those ads necessary? Between each hand is a bit much!

• Brompot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Greed will eventually destroy you! I am deleting, and so will many others.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base