Do you have feedback for Skip-Bo Android?

Does anyone else lose tokens and experience game crashes?

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • belfeckybelfecky commented  · 

why wont my game load?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mine freezes a lot. Well at least once every few days (normally when I'm winning). It would be great to get coins for winning the regular play weekly contest.

• Linda lehnLinda lehn commented  · 

Cant get the game at all.
        When I was getting it it wouldnt let me play with more than one player.

• FaithFaith commented  · 

twice in a row during the challenge it takes my coins and does not record the win. it stays Frozen on my screen. this is not ok!!! I want the bronze frame!!!! or my coins!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Keep crashing! It's Suck!

• ChasityChasity commented  · 

Love the game.. But so disappointed.. I keep losing coins and going down in levels? On the leaderboard I was in second place with like 500 thousand points and no I only have 51 thousand.. So frustrating that I pad for this game and it doesn't even work properly.

• OleNanceOleNance commented  · 

I also paid for this and it is crash several times a day. What can I do to stop it?

• JennieJennie commented  · 

yes this happened over 5 times within the first few hours of downloading and paying to remove adds.
        Very dissapointing and frustrating, as I also lose tokens like others and positions from the challange.
        If I hadnt paid I would have deleted this game already.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Tokens & wins disappear after I logout. Playing with a person crashes the game. Has this thing ever worked? Will they ever fix it?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Game used to work great now it just freezes or stops and sends me to my home screen EVERY time I try to play a game or after clicking on anything.

• CelesteCeleste commented  · 

My game crashed and my tokens dissappeared.

• Sandra MSandra M commented  · 

Half my games crash.... I paid for an app and all I expect is that it works. Come on Mattel get it together

• Joyce_TyoJoyce_Tyo commented  · 

Definitely a problem, especially due to the ads. I sent a complaint note about the ads. Very frustrating losing the points you have earned due to crashing.

• Karen CurryKaren Curry commented  · 

I paid for the game. When i try to play a human, it crashes.

• LsailerLsailer commented  · 

Yes so irritating !

Feedback and Knowledge Base