How can we improve Phase 10 Facebook?

Game loading!

What is going on with this game? I keep having to reload this game a couple dozen times in order for it to load properly. I am about to give up this game entirely if it won't load.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brad Haenfler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Linda Newman Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't been able to load Phase 10 for 2 days. I've tried it on Facebook and Gameroom. No luck. I've deleted cookies, and I've even tried deleting the game and then trying fresh. No luck. What's going on?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem with the game failing to load fully. What is the solution?

• vivian breshears commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

phase 10 is not loading on facebook or gameroom screen stays black. i have updated my flash player and nothing still

• joyce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my iPad I was playing. I see I have 6 turns to take. Phase 10 screen comes up. It loads then a orang play button is displayed to press to agree to terms. When I press that play it does nothing. I can't get in. Then it goes back to my page with all my apps. So weird.

• Judy L Fugleberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mine does the same thing on my IPad, l have deleted the game & installed it again, doesn't help,either- it loads, then looks like it will actually go to the game it goes back to the icon page- ugh!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Phase 10 will not load of facebook...keep refreshing but so far no luck getting it to load.

• Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. I have to refresh a million times to FINALLY get it to load, if it does at all.

Feedback and Knowledge Base