How can we improve Phase 10 Facebook?

Phase 10 Loading issues

[Update] February 20th: Some players are noticing infrequent outages and we are investigating. Please attempt to wait for up to a minute on the blank white screen before contacting support as there seems to be longer than expected load times in the app.

If you continue to have loading issues, please contact us at tickets@magmic.uservoice.com for assistance.

-Jordan

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Phase 10 won't load on Facebook - says I need latest version of Adobe Flash Player. I have a brand new computer and have tried to download Adobe. Still nothing.

• Harrietta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It loads to 100% then tells me to hit play to accept terms, then it goes back to the home screen! I have lost all my coins because I removed it and tried to install again because I thought it was me! I wanna play my favorite game! I do a lot of traveling and this game helps pass the time! Please help!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Haven't been able to play for over a month. I love this game and wish someone would figure out whats wrong with it and fix it.

I was in the middle of a game and it just froze up. I've been trying for days could you please fix it. Thank you

My game won't load on facebook. I enjoy playing it greatly but am tiring of the game just periodically not loading for a matter of a month or two and then miraculously loading. It has been several weeks now. I have given up to an hour to load and still nothing. What is the problem? None of the fixes seem to help........ This is frustrating! Please fix it.

• melissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app is not working! Please fix it. Sick of watching half an hour of adds but can't play!!! Not cool!!!

Game will not load this is going on a week now, would be nice to play the game again

Having issues with it not loading. Looks like it will but then I get a blank screen. PLEASE fix it!

• MARTI CANTER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS IS NOT FIXED. PLEASE FIX THE LOADING ISSUES. OBVIOUSLY IT IS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ADS.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base