How can we improve Phase 10 Facebook?

This is probably the 10th time I have complained about getting ripped off for coins or energy or BOTH!! You can pull up my name andc

This is probably the 10th time I have complained about getting ripped off for coins or energy or BOTH!! You can pull up my name and see how much you owe me for them as I have written to support expecting to at least get a response......so far NOTHING!! Just tonite I paid for energy and it took my money, said purchase was successful and then switched to "CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER.....TRY AGAIN LATER"......you should take some lessons from GSN as far as reimbursement and how to keep your players that are spending their money only to get ripped off, HAPPY.....I have NEVER had to wait longer than a few hours for GSN to send me the tokens I hadn't gotten, PLUS some for my inconvenience!!! I would really appreciate reimbursement from you for ALL of the coins and energy I haven't gotten from you! How do you think players are going to keep playing if they keep losing their $$$ and getting nothing in return?? Hope to hear from you with a solution for my problem.......I don't want to report this to the BBB but I may not have a choice. Sincerely, Judith R.

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JudeJude shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

I’m so sorry to read that your purchase did not make it through to your account! We use Facebook’s integrated payment system to manage all in-app purchases, and we trust them to process all transactions seamlessly. The vast majority of purchases do go through without issues, but yours must have run into a brief blip in the system. It’s disappointing for us, too, when a player’s purchase runs into an error.

If you still have not received your energy, please request a refund through Facebook. They do not provide us with tools to reimburse or manually adjust a player’s account, but they handle and issue all refunds themselves quite efficiently. Below is a step by step process.

To request a refund for something you’ve purchased from a game on Facebook:
    - Click the downward-pointing arrow in the top right of Facebook and select Settings
    - Click Payments in the left column
    - Click the item you want a refund for
    - Click Dispute
    - Fill out the form and click Send

Sorry again for the frustration!

-Jordan

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

you should complain to facebook that they are ripping everyone off.. they should pull the game off their server........ this game has ripped me off too a few times.. :( play spades...they are alot better than this game and will help you when u have a problem........

Feedback and Knowledge Base