Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

Where did the app go?

I downloaded the app a few weeks ago. I told a friend last night to download it but the app is gone. What happened to it?

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sharon Cunningham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WTF this is my fav go-to game and it’s going away?!? First it was Yahtzee and now this!? BS renew the license and stop being cheap!

• Patty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got a message today Skip-Bo is no more after September! I’m so sad. It is a game I play with my friend who is elderly. It keeps her active and binds our friendship. Please renew the license!!

• Annelien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so disappointed! I purchased this game and it’s been removed from the Appstore. I need to restore the game. Any tips?

• Sandi Davie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the app.....had an internet issue/ crash and deleted it as it froze, and now the app is not in the App Store to reload!
    I’m in Australia.

My kids love to play skip bo and when they found out I have have it on my phone they wanted it on their iPod. Unfortunately it’s no longer available in the US according to Apple.

I loved playing skip bo. I had problems with it freezing up. I would have to close app and open it. Or literally shut the phone down and back on to get it to working
    Sometimes when I froze I would be trying to discard. So when I would close app and open it
    Game would resume except I never got to discard. I hope you get it working and back in the App Store soon. I had deleted it and was going to the App Store to download it again
    And poof
    Gone.
    No skip bo

Feedback and Knowledge Base