Skip-Bo

Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    32 comments  ·  Free Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

2. Give us back the leaderboard and scores.

Facebook sucks!

Goodbye......

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Free Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on.

3. The game is still buggy. It still doesn't always clear a pile the instant a 12 is played. It gets around to it eventually.

You did get it fixed so it keeps track of the value of the top card on the pile, but if 1 or more cards get played atop a 12 when the game finally realizes a 12 was played, the cards played atop the 12 are invisible. With the speed the AI can play cards it can throw down up to 3 cards over a 12 before the game clears the pile.

A bug I haven't seen in a while is dealing the player 6 cards instead of five.

HOWEVER you've introduced a bad bug into at least one of…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Free Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show my scores

when I did the update, scores disappeared. As well as the level. I need that stuff rectified. There are quite a few things that have disappeared.
    Please, fix these problem ASAP
    Diane
    escapade2015@gmail.com

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Free Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry we had to remove the leaderboard. Facebook implemented some changes, without notice, to how it functions in games. This has resulted in some of our in-game features (saving progress with Facebook connect, accessing Facebook friends, progressing on Facebook leaderboards, etc.) not working as intended for some players. Unfortunately we have had to remove the leaderboard completely due to this.

5. Where are the scores?

Please post the scores again! It’s not as much fun without them

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Free Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry we had to remove the leaderboard. Facebook implemented some changes, without notice, to how it functions in games. This has resulted in some of our in-game features (saving progress with Facebook connect, accessing Facebook friends, progressing on Facebook leaderboards, etc.) not working as intended for some players. Unfortunately we have had to remove the leaderboard completely due to this.

6. This is twice that your game made me start over. The first time I had 151 million, the second time I had 51 millions. It really make me mad!

Stop making your players start over the game after you play and get 152 million points, then the second time it made me start over again after I had 51 million points. Very upsetting I have played this game for 3 or 4 years. Please fix these problems or I will not continue to play this game!!!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7. Hi! I love your game. But there’s a problem.

Hi! I love your game. But I can’t go on it anymore. Everytime I click “basic game” it just loads the whole time. Can you help?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

“Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available."

9. I don’t like

I was sent back to first level again after I played for months...I dont know why
    and the three opponents players seem to play all of them in one team but against me. I dont like

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I paid for no ads and still appearing...

This should not be happening, at the beginning was fine, but now once in a while you have ads and it is annoying... Please remove if we paid!

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available in the Android store; here is a direct link to it:
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/skip-bo-classic-family-card/id678448523?mt=8

-Jordan

12. Can't play friends

When I try to accept a friend invite...or my turn...it tells me "uh oh, check your connection" and I have my phone connected to my wifi. What's the deal?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. En Français s'il vous plait..?

Serait-il possible de l'avoir en français?

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 350 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    137 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thank you very much for your feedback. We are aware that we have removed the scoring feature as well as the Facebook login. We are looking to have an update in the future with a more consistent and reliable scoring process. As well we are looking to have Facebook re-added in an upcoming update.
    We appreciate your patience with this matter

• Don't see your idea?

Skip-Bo

Feedback and Knowledge Base