Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

Please add scores back

350 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kathy shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Hi,
    Thank you very much for your feedback. We are aware that we have removed the scoring feature as well as the Facebook login. We are looking to have an update in the future with a more consistent and reliable scoring process. As well we are looking to have Facebook re-added in an upcoming update.
    We appreciate your patience with this matter

133 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I cannot for the life of me figure out how you total the score. It doesn't make an ounce of sense!!

• Sue dickes commented  · 

Need leaderboards bak now! Not fun playing without scores!!!

• Arleen commented  · 

I have no scores showing up please help

• Carol commented  · 

We have lost all our faces which mean we have no idea who we are playing. Having paid for the upgraded game I am not impressed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love this game, however, why doesn't the application add points to the leaderboard immediately? I mean do the math 180,000 x 3 = you do the math.... That's just for today. A couple of nights ago it was 4 - 5 games with points not added. Really, the computer application doesn't know how to add? Come on guys, this game used to be a blast to play, not anymore. Even when the leaderboard supposedly resets at the time it's supposed to, "not happening!" I don't even recommend this game to friends any longer, because it is "a discouraging game to play! Done & Done. Oh this happened in 2014 LOL What a joke.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't see a way to get out of the feedback area. Help?

• Anonymous commented  · 

It won't let me exit this feedback area to get back to the game

• Anonymous commented  · 

This freezing all the time is driving me crazy and I will pass on the word.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Are you guys in a coma? Very insulting to present us a lookout for an update and then let the years go by. Aren't you ashamed? I for one won't buy another game from you. You don't value your customers. Almost no feedback has ever gotten as much as a tiniest reaction from you and since you killed the server for your old Skipbo version two weeks ago and we can't play through Game Center anymore you're dead to me. I've been a customer since the first iPhone came out and bought the old Skipbo version back then. And now I can only play against the computer. Well done.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Won't be playing until scores are back! Getting very frustrated waiting!

• Susanne commented  · 

Why bother playing if there's no scores or to tell u how much u won by ...kinda defeats the purpose

• Foxsea commented  · 

Bring back scoring !!!

• Val commented  · 

When I first loaded the game it showed you scores and your stats. Then an update and we loose all this. I would love to have the scores back. Taught my girls when they were small, then taught my G'kids. Love the game!

• Hailey commented  · 

Yes please that is right why play with out it

• Anonymous commented  · 

How many more times do people have to ask for the scoring back? Not fun anymore without the score!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base