Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

This is twice that your game made me start over. The first time I had 151 million, the second time I had 51 millions. It really make me mad!

Stop making your players start over the game after you play and get 152 million points, then the second time it made me start over again after I had 51 million points. Very upsetting I have played this game for 3 or 4 years. Please fix these problems or I will not continue to play this game!!!!

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Carol shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

I’m sorry we had to remove the leaderboard. Facebook implemented some changes, without notice, to how it functions in games. This has resulted in some of our in-game features (saving progress with Facebook connect, accessing Facebook friends, progressing on Facebook leaderboards, etc.) not working as intended for some players. Unfortunately we have had to remove the leaderboard completely due to this.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • crystal marie garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop making your players start over the game after you play and get 152 million points, then the second time it made me start over again after I had 51 million points. Very upsetting I have played this game for 3 or 4 years. Please fix these problems or I will not continue to play this game!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are no points anymore, since the last update. What is the sense on playing. The leaderboard is gone. No fun anymore.

Feedback and Knowledge Base