Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

Game freezes

I cannot delete old games. I click on the garbage can and the game freezes. I have 15+ games I cannot delete.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We’re currently working on getting an update out to fix this. Unfortunately, this is taking longer than we expected, but we need to make absolutely sure that the update we release has been fully tested. Once we can confirm that things are running smoothly, we’ll get the update out as soon as possible.

-Caroline

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have found the cause of this issue and it has been fixed in the latest update. If you are still experiencing this issue please check for updates.

-Caroline

• Jen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue. Can’t delete old games, game freezes if I try. So frustrating!!

• Erica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also can not delete old games I’m really sad because I have no room for new ones and this is my favorite game please help

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I contacted you earlier about issues of playing game already started (I have to go out and back in ea hand). Turning device off and on didn’t fix it. Now when I try to delete games it freezes. Turning it off and back on doesn’t fix it. Help.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t delete completed games anymore. If I hit delete, it freezes tge screen. I hacve to close out skip bo and start over.
        Help me delete games please!

• Linda lehn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can not delete old games.
        Can not play with 4 players as we used to.
        Best game when it works.
        Getting really annoyed. Please just fix it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue here. I deleted the game and downloaded the recent game version from App Store. Still not working. So frustrating

Feedback and Knowledge Base