Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

Where are player pictures

Apparently my player picture has been deleted...... As well as many of my friend player's. No way to set my picture back.

Why ?

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    helga2466helga2466 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Facebook is used for profile picture and player name. Signing into Facebook in our app will also allow us to save your progress if you should need to delete the app and re-install at a later time.

-Jordan

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DEEDEE commented  · 

why are my friends deleted? Can only play one person at a time. I payed for this game. Not fair. No fun playing with just one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please get the pics of players fixed

• helga2466helga2466 commented  · 

I'm very disappointed. This game is no longer interesting. Players are simply ignored. I would like to understand what the meaning is to leave a comment here and nothing happens??

• LindaLinda commented  · 

Same here for a long time
        I'm very frustrated and new info?

This is a message to the Skipbo team:
        please let us know why we never get an answer from you? What is the meaning in having this forum when there is never a feedback? Why are we, who payed for the game, treated like that?

When will this issue be taken into account and be fixed so we can finally play again having our player pictures? It should be possible also for those, like me, who are not on Facebook. PLEASE !!

• CherylCheryl commented  · 

I also have no pics really not fun

• carlaann1969carlaann1969 commented  · 

Please fix! Cannot see pictures. Horrible version. Have written in before, but not fixed. Paid for the game. Very frustrated

• A.DA.D commented  · 

I like the old Version. I cant see the pics from my friends

• DeeDee commented  · 

What if we don't have Facebook or just don't want to use Facebook on Skip-Bo? Apple says with Game Center being a service now instead of an app, it's up to the game developers to provide a way to add a profile picture. That seems an unnecessary burden to the developers, but the Skip-bo programmers could at least insert players' names or initials into an active game.

Sent them a message..... No answer yet.... (After several weeks). Maybe the problem will be fixed in 2017 ?????

• MichelleMichelle commented  · 

I wrote in to them. Maybe everyone who comments here also needs to write THEM a message.

• Anonymous commented  · 

No Game Center in desk top, no pix who I want to play my friend ..big plm that need fix!

• Sheens143Sheens143 commented  · 

Alots plm on this skipbo game n notice ppl complaint...seem u never FIX THE PLM!
        1- I did add photo in Game Center . It disappear again n again...it won't STAY and same for all other of my friends ..can't see theirs n don't know who am I playing with with a blank profile!
        2- Tournament..I got it all the way n win it..but now nothing more to play on....come on!!!!!
        3-My friend can't even play skipbo n it won't let her in n she removed the game n insult it...still same!!!!!! She can't get in at allll

PLEASE FIX IT!!!!

I did this many times. The picture is only visible the time I play and has disappeared as soon as I quit the game. Besides that I can't see anymore the pictures of the players I usually play with. So actually I don't know who I'm playing with.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Go to Game Center and add photo

What is the meaning in leaving a message here? Nothing happens, can't see any problem solved, there's not even a response from the technical team despite all the player's comments......

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base