Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

Can't complete a tournament game!!!

So I can play the tournament games but it will not let get save the win and move on. Keeps telling me I have no internet connection. I'm playing from cell phone it has a connection. This app is really starting to get annoying.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jamielynn214jamielynn214 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CC commented  · 

Same. Can't even complete one tournament game now on level 5. Using paid version of app. Very frustrating.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Looks like everyone is having the same issue I win the final game the it says I can't save and I have tried many times how stupid need to be fixed

• KathyKathy commented  · 

I have spent several $$$. And the same thing is happening to me. This is unacceptable

• NyamburaNyambura commented  · 

I am having the same problem. Winning round off the diamond cup and it just happens to not work...seems a little too inconvenient

• MissykayMissykay commented  · 

I am having same issue! I can't believe it's been going on as long as these posts with no fix!! I finally won my 5th game and get the message that it can't save tourny data because of internet connection. Obviously there's nothing wrong with my internet connection if I can post comment on here!! I am on Samsung Galaxy Tab E android device. Why isn't there a fix yet and why no response from Hasbro/Magmic,etc.?

• TessyTessy commented  · 

I have the same issue. I was on a win streak. Had won three in a row. Suddenly
        It couldnt save it. Now back to 0! Not fair! Major bugs in this game. Very disappointed I purchased it.

• JohnJohn commented  · 

Having the same issue, completed 5th game and wont save data, unable to connect to internet,. Really annyoing

• AnneAnne commented  · 

Funny did the same to me when I won my 5th game on hard. Would not save at all

• Anonymous commented  · 

I finish my challenge, so how do I restart the Challenge?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Extremely frustrating that this is not fixed yet for a paid app and they have been aware of it for awhile now :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

same thing is happening to me. the thing that really sucks is that it started doing this to me when I actually won my 5th game in a row and completed the tournament on hard...and it would never save it. you can't move on whether you win or lose anymore

• SabertSabert commented  · 

This is ridiculous. They better fix this. I've already contacted App Store to
        Get refunded for the game itself and for all the tokens I bought.... you all should do the same. This is complete unacceptable for a paid app

• Anonymous commented  · 

the app keeps going un responsive please fix

• meganicalmeganical commented  · 

Still having this problem. Months on. What a joke.

• Jessica WoodJessica Wood commented  · 

So disappointing and annoying. This happened to me on the final tournament. My husband nearly admitted me to a hospital for the deranged to treat the game rage

• Anonymous commented  · 

Unable to complete game.

• SueSue commented  · 

Just started having this same problem!! I guess they have not figured out a fix yet? I will just continue to host games and play with real people instead of computer in the tournaments!

• MarcyMarcy commented  · 

having same problem no Internet connection while trying to save tournament.... guess this won't be fixed...it's been over a month...and I am on a tablet

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base