Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

I paid for no ads and still appearing...

This should not be happening, at the beginning was fine, but now once in a while you have ads and it is annoying... Please remove if we paid!

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Emilio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid to remove ads in Mahjong so why do I keep getting them. Remove them now or you pay me same amount per add for having to endure them

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need for you to have intergrity. I paid $11.99 for no ads and I still have ads. Intergrity??

Yes I’m having the same problem. So what did I pay for? Won’t pay for anymore magmic games if this is whats happening!

I previously paid for no ads solitaire, now I have many ads. So frustrating! I don’t want another version, I want
    The version I have had with and paid for with NO ADS!

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thought I bought skip bo and adds have returned. Love the gam am tired of the adds! Is there a way to stop them?

• SCPUSH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid free ad free Phase 10 Pro and I am still getting ads. I would like a refund.

Bowling 2 paid fee of $1.99 on June 14th 2018. I am still getting adds.
    Plus glitchs in the game. What’s going on?

i would like my money back if I paid for all 4 games (pro versions) and still get ads! Even when I click on "no more ads" it takes me to the Apple Store to the game I have already paid for and it's like there's no winning with the no ads thing.. back and forth and still seeing ads that I paid to get rid of..

• Anita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid $1.99 to remove ads and I am stilling seeing them. I want my money refunded or remove the ads.

I just paid for Skip Bo and thought there would be no ads - please refund my money if I still have to watch ads!!!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base