Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

I paid for no ads and still appearing...

This should not be happening, at the beginning was fine, but now once in a while you have ads and it is annoying... Please remove if we paid!

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Emilio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid to remove ads in Mahjong so why do I keep getting them. Remove them now or you pay me same amount per add for having to endure them

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need for you to have intergrity. I paid $11.99 for no ads and I still have ads. Intergrity??

Yes I’m having the same problem. So what did I pay for? Won’t pay for anymore magmic games if this is whats happening!

• Cindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid to get rid of ads on trivia crack but I still get them

I previously paid for no ads solitaire, now I have many ads. So frustrating! I don’t want another version, I want
    The version I have had with and paid for with NO ADS!

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thought I bought skip bo and adds have returned. Love the gam am tired of the adds! Is there a way to stop them?

• SCPUSH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid free ad free Phase 10 Pro and I am still getting ads. I would like a refund.

Bowling 2 paid fee of $1.99 on June 14th 2018. I am still getting adds.
    Plus glitchs in the game. What’s going on?

i would like my money back if I paid for all 4 games (pro versions) and still get ads! Even when I click on "no more ads" it takes me to the Apple Store to the game I have already paid for and it's like there's no winning with the no ads thing.. back and forth and still seeing ads that I paid to get rid of..

• Anita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid $1.99 to remove ads and I am stilling seeing them. I want my money refunded or remove the ads.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base