Skip-Bo for iOS

Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Can only choose host one player at a time. Can you put back the choice for multi players 3 or more???

Can choose to host one player at a time. Can you put back the choice for multi players 3 or more???

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am very sorry about that. This was caused by how Apple has stripped most of the functionality from Game Center which we rely on for Multiplayer. We hope to be able to restore up to four player multiplayer matches again in the future.

-Jordan

2. Can't play 2 player games

Ever since IOS10 I can't play with only two ppl I select two ppl however four ppl keep coming up

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiplayer mode

Two or more "friends" play together. Not having to have Facebook.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sory but currently the only way to connect for multiplayer on iOS uses Game Center while Android is Google Play and the two do not work together. We hope to be able to add cross platform play at some point in the future.

-Jordan

4. I'd like to know why Apple still allows this game to be sold when it's clear that it is not being Supported.

How about supporting a game for which a lot of people have already paid you.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug when playing a Skip-bo card as a 12

When playing in Challenge mode with an invited friend (not with the bots) I consistently experience a bug when I use a Skip-Bo card as a 12. The stack isn't removed until a 1 is played on top, and then a 2 card must be placed in the open slot (a 1 will not be accepted).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

7. 23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available in the Android store; here is a direct link to it:
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/skip-bo-classic-family-card/id678448523?mt=8

-Jordan

8. If we login wit FB let us play with friends I can't play with anyone

If we login wit FB let us play with friends I can't play with anyone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am sory but currently the only way to connect for multiplayer on iOS uses Game Center while Android is Google Play and the two do not work together. We hope to be able to add cross platform play at some point in the future.

-Jordan

9. Please fix local 2 player! It's the feature everyone wants a fix for yet you totally ignore it!

My idea is to actually fix the 2 player multiplayer. The latest update (after months with no updates or anything) still does not fix this issue. I want to be able to once again play this game with my 75 year old mom. What is the deal?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

10. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

11. Too buggy

1. The level up bar is inconsistent. I'll finish one game and the bar moves an inch, then I'll earn the exact same score the next game and the bar will move a millimeter. It would be helpful if the parameters for leveling up were explained (and consistent).
    2. Several times now I have played a 30-card game and received points for a 5-card game instead.
    3. There have been a couple times I have clicked on a challenge game and the app closed before I could play the game but not before it took my tokens. I have lost…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

12. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

13. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available in the Android store; here is a direct link to it:

-Jordan

14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

16. Can't complete a tournament game!!!

So I can play the tournament games but it will not let get save the win and move on. Keeps telling me I have no internet connection. I'm playing from cell phone it has a connection. This app is really starting to get annoying.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.

-Jordan

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magmic.skipbo&hl=en

-Jordan

18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

19. Ios 10 gamecenter deleted

The new iOS 10 update got rid of gamecenter . Please fix so we can have a friend list and be able to choose avatar picture again.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

• Don't see your idea?

Skip-Bo for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base