Skip-Bo for iOS

Have Feedback that will help us build a better Skip-Bo?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Questions

Winning this app 4 times in a row?? Seems impossible. How come when you play a host game it doesn’t give you an option to play that person again?? I still haven’t heard from y’all regarding the app freezing last week and had to reload. Lost all my info like I had never played before.

Boo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the bubble on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

2. Freeze

Games keeps freezes. I deleted and downloaded again and it has reset my game like I have never played. Host game going on and I can not play because it freezes.

Stacei
    Staceibible@yahoo.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.
    We will be better able to assist you if you send us a support ticket from within the app.

-Jordan

3. Für Android gekauft und musste nun auf IOS umsteigen.

Ich habe Skip Bo für Android gekauft und musste nun auf IOS umsteigen. Kann ich die Freischaltung (ohne Werbung) auch für IOS bekommen oder muss ich hier noch mal bezahlen?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.  Here is a direct link to it in the store:
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/skip-bo-classic-family-card/id678448523?mt=8 

Please make sure that once the Pro is installed you delete the Free version as having both on the same device will cause conflicts in the app.

-Jordan

7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bought the app, now free coins are gone!

Bring back the 30 minute timer for free coins for the paid version. I buy the app and you change the rules in the middle of the game (so to speak)? Not a good move.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting of bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.

-Jordan

9. No ads when paid for pro version

How about if I paid for the app (which I did) you guys stop pushing pop up ads mid game? Especially for a st Patrick’s day promotion. In December. Refund or stop with ads.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

10. solve the coins problem

since the latest update my coins don’t come back. i had a 30-35 wins in the challenge and now nothing. i wantend to start again but there are no more coins comming. i don’t like this because i buy this game a while ago so i hope you can fix this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I am very sorry about that. If you send a message to the support team from within the app we will add some coins back for you. To send a ticket:
    - go to the main menu
    - tap the arrow on the left
    - tap feedback and send us a message

-Jordan

11. Crash after new apple iOS update

Game keeps force closing. Can you fix this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back the original SkipBo please I hate the new one, why mess with perfection

Please update my original SkipBo cards to iOS 11 I have been playing it on my iPad for several years now I am not able to play it unless you update I paid for these and another get rid of the new one it’s not the same and not fun we have the original cards also and my family gets together to play

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.

-Jordan

15. Expencive

Bought Skip-Bo Pro for €2,29. Buf have to buy tokens to continue playing! 10 for € 2,29 and 50 for € 5,49
    &@#%!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Our developers carefully review all feedback when determining new features and updates, so I will be sure to pass your comments on. Hopefully this is something we can address soon.

-Jordan

16. 44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Too many ads

I played this game awhile back and then reinstalled it. Now I know why I got rid of it. There are to many ads. It is so frustrating playing this game.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Our advertising revenue allows us to provide ongoing support and development of the game, while keeping the game free for everyone. We try to strike a balance where we’re able to support the app but not cause too much of a disturbance for players, so we’re always evaluating and tweaking frequency and length of ads. Your feedback will be carefully considered as we review this.

For those who wish to not see any ads, there is a paid version of the app ($1.99 USD) that removes video ads from the game. If you prefer, that version is available.

-Jordan

18. Wann funktioniert die SkipBo App denn endlich mal wieder?

Immer wenn ich "Normales Spiel" anklicke, startet das Spiel kurz an und bricht dann zusammen. Das geht nun schon Wochenlang so und unzählige Neuinstallationen bringen auch keine Abhilfe. Kümmert sich denn mal jemand von Magmic darum oder wird das SkipBo Spiel nicht mehr unterstützt? Oder hat jemand noch eine andere Idee?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For assistance with and reporting bugs please go to the main menu and tap on the arrow on the left. Then select Feedback and send us a message.

-Jordan

19. Keeps crashing...why has this not been fixed??

Really good game, but unable to play. Here's an idea FIX IT

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

20. Can not play skipbo keeps going back to app

Can not play skipbo keeps going back to app

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-Jordan

• Don't see your idea?

Skip-Bo for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base