Support is available during regular business hours (Eastern Standard Time), and usually takes less than 48hrs for a response. Feel free to take a look at our extensive Knowledge base which should help you solve any issues. If you still need assistance, please submit a request via the navigation bar at the top.
Matt Cameron Mar 14 • 3 • Announcements
1) Find your BlackBerry World icon on your phone
2) Scroll down to find My World
3) Click on My World
4) Click on Texas Hold'em King LIVE Poker
5) Click Upgrade
6) Wait for install to be complete
7) Click 'Yes' for trusted application status
8) Click 'Run'
9) Start playing the best poker game on BlackBerry!
Matt Cameron Mar 01 • 4 • Announcements
If you believe that you have a valid NYTimes subscription for your iPhone / iPad / iPod and the App is saying that the subscription is expired, please follow these steps to validate your subscription.
Please note that this will NOT result in additional charges being applied.
Matt Manor Feb 09 • 4 • Announcements
1) Select Login with Email on the following screen
2) Enter the email address you had previously used as so:
3) Attempt to Login. You will then be presented with a password field. Next to the Password field is an "i". Click it:
4) This will present you with a Reset Password Dialog. Click Yes and your password will be emailed to you:
Matt Manor December 22, 2012 • 17 • Announcements
There have been reports of an issue where NYT Crosswords seems to crash after installing the latest update. The issue seems specific to iPad 2 & 3's and is caused when NYT Crosswords is launched without networking/data on and is showing the puzzle packs, then exited while still running in the background, then networking/data turned back on, then the app resumed.
We have an update for you, but with Apple shutdown for the holidays, here is a temporary workaround. In order to resolve this issue, please try completely closing the app (not running in background), then turn on networking/data, then launch the app once again. This should avoid causing the crash issue.
If you have any further issues, or this is happening on other devices, please create a support ticket on the top menu bar (or reply to your existing one) with any pertinent details. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for playing NYT Crosswords by Magmic.