How can we improve Scattergories?

Keyboard

The keyboard set up is completely different than the usual keyboard. Why can't we just use the iPhone keyboard to type? I spend half the time just trying to fix typos because the keyboard is so tall

16 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JessicaJessica shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

I play on my iPad, and I don't have any problems with the size of the keyboard, but with the function.

• DoMDoM commented  · 

I seriously believe the manufacturers of this app have zero intention of fixing the hard sticky keyboard or the rather obsolete dispute system which takes days to get a resolution. I'm taking this up on my app blog because if the makers aren't going to listen and fix user complaints, maybe some bad publicity will. It's a fun game with much potential otherwise

• Anonymous commented  · 

I also spend most of my time correcting mistakes because it is so tall! I loose games because of it and it should be a super easy fix!
        The date is 15th April 2017, is there any plan to fix this? If so how long until it is done?

I've played this game a few months ago in 2016 and it was like this before too!

I love the game but get way too frustrated at the size of the keyboard! :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base