How can we improve Scattergories?

Now only 100 coins- rubbish!

That's a couple of head to head games or one team game ( if u lose)
I'll not bother

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Oh I wish you'd autocorrect these text boxes!Oh I wish you'd autocorrect these text boxes! commented  · 

I won a challenge after playing for years on it - first place! Woo. I got the amazingly not satisfying prize of 100 coins. Who thinks this is a reward? It's so rubbish it's hilarious and I question why I spent so long playing a silly game - thanks for snapping me out of my madness game developers. Encouragement would go a long way to keeping dedicated avid customers. You must be focused on new, short term players? If you value the dedicated ones then you should give them half decent rewards for effort and winning. Overall this is necessary as it's a massive turn off to repeatedly get pointless stuff when you spend loads on playing. General consensus is that you need to balance this out better and keep us keen with prizes whilst still driving sales and making it a decent enough challenge for clever players.

• ashmistashmist commented  · 

Agree. Used to be 200, then 150, now 100. I hardly bother with this game anymore.

Feedback and Knowledge Base