How can we improve Scattergories?

Coins

Why have the initial amount of coins gone down to just 150?

Please give us 200 again!

8 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AshAsh shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Why is it not accumulating coins anymore? I haven't played in 2 hours and it shows I have 3 coins. How is that possible if it gives 1 per minute up to 150.

• BlueBlue commented  · 

I think giving 150 coins each round is poorly thought out game design. Needs to be at least 300 for the game to be enjoyable. You want people to buy coins obviously, but this will cause most of your market to stop playing the game. Most people are not willing to buy coins to play frikken scattegories.

Your greed ruined the game.

Deleting the app.

Bye!

• Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

I didn't notice the change. You can watch videos to earn coins. Only 20 at a time. I haven't seen the bonus of 40 coins to watch videos in over a year! The option is there, tap the + sign next to your coin bank and you can watch videos for 20 coins per video.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It is ridiculous. So just because I am not a great player and don't win I can only play 2 games then I am out of coins. It only let me watch 1 ad for more coins as well. Not buying coins.

• LisaLisa commented  · 

I agree! Why would you decrease it on us? I refuse to pay real money to play virtual games, so it really just makes me play less, which makes you lose out on ad revenue. Your loss.

Feedback and Knowledge Base