How can we improve Scattergories?

This game is ridiculous. I have submitted so many legit answers, only to have them marked as unacceptable. Once disputed, they seem to just

This game is ridiculous. I have submitted so many legit answers, only to have them marked as unacceptable. Once disputed, they seem to just disappear, never to be addressed. Just an example: Topic was 'Athletes'. I answered with "Longar Longar". This is a Sudanese born US basketball player. A legit first a last name. Was marked incorrect, making me lose the round. I disputed assuming that it could be easily confirmed by a simple Google search and that my score would be adjusted accordingly. Nope. Never heard back. Another one: Topic was "Insect". I typed in "Moss mantid". Completely legit insect. Again, not accepted. Again, I lost a round. Disputed and never heard from again. I'm through spending money on an app which is happy to take users money but not so quick to respond to issues, complaints and inquiries. I wouldn't spend another minute on this app and I'll be sure to leave a similar review warning other potential players.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RoseRose shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Better off playing the real board game and not this joke of a game.

• Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

*I just added a topic to the forum asking to bring this game play back.

• Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

There was a category of free play called "Contribute" where players would get one category and answer as many questions as they could, using any letters, in the time allotted. If approved, player would receive 5 coins. Granted, it's not a lot, but it helps increase the word bank, ensuring those answers you just listed would be accepted.

Feedback and Knowledge Base