or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrandyBrandy commented  · 

It is STILL happening! Games are closing out before results have been posted. I then lose the coins I used to play the game and get no points.

If I tap to do a bonus round, after I play the bonus round the app closes. Once again not getting my points earned and losing the coins I used to play the game.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This has been a problem over the last month.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The app is crashing very frequently for me. I'll be right in the middle of typing an answer, or not touching the screen as I read everyone's answers, and the game window just closes. When I reopen the app, my current game and the coins I used to play that game are gone. Is it just me or more widespread? Thanks.

• Stephie VeeStephie Vee commented  · 

I find as of today, November 5th, 2016, my app is crashing constantly. When ads pop up, my screen freezes, I have to close app, causing me to lose the game and coins I would have won in addition to the ones I played. I've lost 250 coins today. Plus, it's frustrating that it effects standings in tournaments.

• MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) commented  · 

Hi everyone,

There was a major internet disruption early this morning that impacted many of the world's top web services, including Twitter, PayPal, Amazon, and a number of others. One of the impacted services is vital to our game, and many other top games. The services are working to resolve the issues as quickly as possible, and the game will be back up and running once the disruption has cleared.

You can read more about the situation here:

http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/10/dos-attack-on-major-dns-provider-brings-internet-to-morning-crawl/

This is potentially the biggest internet disruption in history, and we're very sorry that it has impacted our games. Everything will be back up and running smoothly once the issues with the service providers is cleared up.

Thank you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base