I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ChristiChristi shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Disputes  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Word list  ·   · 
    AnonAnon shared a merged idea: More word lists  ·   · 
    completed  ·  MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) responded  · 

Thank you all for the valuable feedback. We are working as fast as we can to get all words that have been disputed and are correct for the category added to the database. We ask that if it is a word you think is correct to dispute it so we can then see that it is missing and add it.

As well coming shortly, if any word that you have disputed is correct, you will be receiving a notification with a small token of our appreciation and help to make the game as good as it possibly can be.

Thank you again

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Same problem...I straight copy disputed answers from Google and they still get denied

• WallEWallE commented  · 

@Jason Today I entered Blue Jay (rather than Blue Jays) and Igot credit for it :-) (My point is, their database is getting updated- although apparently not fast enough, based on comments...)

• CourtneyCourtney commented  · 

I keep typing words in and spelling them right, like Camel, and when the game is over the game says Camera. Why does this keep happening?
        I thought I was hallucinating and then realized it was the game and not me. Fix this! Its so frustrating!

• JasonJason commented  · 

I've experienced this way too often. They denied Bryan Cranston was a tv star, bologna and cheese was a sandwich, James Baldwin was a writer, and so on. They even said blue jay wasn't a bird but blue jays was.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I entered "penis" in the category "body parts" and it was rejected. I then disputed it because last I checked this was a legitimate body part. My claim was denied!!! Penis is not a dirty word and should not be shamed. This is an appropriate term for a male body part. This is not inappropriate for children. This is absolutely ridiculous not to accept this answer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It irritates me that Wales and England are accepted as countries when they're not countries.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Things you are afraid of. I put "rape". Wasn't accepted. Ok fine, so I dispute it and you guys reject it! Maybe as a man you don't fear rape. If you're worried about the little kiddies seeing it then just censor it like you do with poop and a bunch of other silly words that don't need it.

• DogmamaDogmama commented  · 

And if you try to answer with the same answer later it goes through. Sometimes I use the same answer one round and its marked wrong in another round. What's happening? And why are there bots playing? Angela B, 90023, and 90026?!? Probably more???

• RebekahJPRebekahJP commented  · 

This is ridiculous. Disputes are apparently settled by a random generator. I entered "Salami sandwich" for "Type of sandwich," Denied! "Honolulu, Hawaii" for "Island Hotspot," Denied! And there have been many more similar incidents. I have also had real, correctly spelled words changed by the game to other words and then denied because it was duplicated by another player.

• Lisa R.Lisa R. commented  · 

Yesterday, I had the "word ending in ED" category. I typed "howled," the game changed it to "hopped" and I lost due to hopped being a duplicate answer. How do you dispute that BS?

• Kimberly C GKimberly C G commented  · 

Who or what determines the settlement on a dispute?? I have submitted a dispute on an answer I know is legit, in the standard American dictionary, and it gets denied. The category was words ending in "ly" my answer was lonely... It was denied! Guess I need to go back to school because for all of my 40+ years, I thought lonely was a word! To make matters more frustrating, an opponent can enter just random letters, not spelling a thing, and get 10 points!

• It's Me!It's Me! commented  · 

The Tea Party is a musical group FFS!!! Why is my dispute claim always denied?? Surely you can google it

• SteveSteve commented  · 

Also the players should be able to dispute something. Bc half the answers some ppl give is like WTF!!

• Gwinnett FGwinnett F commented  · 

Disputes are basically pointless if it takes days to answer it should only take seconds. I think a feature should be added to the game where the answers are automatically checked on the internet because everything is on the internet. I have used several scientific names for amphibians and each one has been denied as an answer But half names for famous tv stars are excepted?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can we not dispute our opponents' answers? I mean, letter "F," category "Fish" and my opponent gets credit for the answer "fish"? Really?

• Anonymous commented  · 

When we file the disputes we have to reject any incorrect spellings as words we accept get added to the database. We have a spell checker that corrects common mistakes now so hopefully that helps avoid typos from losing you points

• DianaDiana commented  · 

I just got a dispute for Courtney Cox as a television star denied. I realize now that it is spelled Courteney Cox but regardless, she's a pretty well know television star. I don't really care about the points as it's just a game I play for amusement. I've had several other answers recognized as correct even though it was misspelled. What is the purpose of disputing if legitimate answers are going to be denied? Also, The Smiths are musicians. Another legitimate answer denied. It makes me wondering who is handling the disputes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Trouble connecting to server. The option to play is never there. I have to unload and reload game to be able to play. Lots of waiting.

• UnimpressedUnimpressed commented  · 

It took forever, but finally my disputes were addressed and out of over at least 20, only one was accepted and I was given 5 coins...wow what a gift, you can't do anything with 5 coins! I don't understand who decides which answers are acceptable it seems like most are just denied at random. A feature should be added to the app where users can vote on disputed answers, then they would be dealt with faster and in a more fair way than someone not reading them and simply declining them.

• Lisa bLisa b commented  · 

The same category lists are used over and over. Need a variety of lists! I would purchase thus game, but not for the same three lists.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base