How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

Why do i suddenly need to use coins to play the free basic solo phase 10?

Suddenly i have to use coins to play the basic "free" solo game

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sarah SamiSarah Sami shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Melissa LeggettMelissa Leggett commented  · 

It was fun with the old version. Now, everyone has to buy coins or watch a bunch of ads for coins to play. Also, there are way to many ads. Before it was an ad after each round. Now, the ads interrupts each round 2 or 3 times. I like the different categories, but the it's to frustrating because of the coins and ads. I am at the point of not playing the game anymore. Fix the problems.

• KK commented  · 

Stop the ads and get rid of the coins, go back to the fun basic game it was. I hate this new version and am deleting it, no longer enjoyable.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The coins are a horrible addition. If they want to charge for the game, they should have a version that can be bought instead of watching ads and being charged coins on the free version. Will stop this playing this game as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes loved the original game, dislike, the new download. I as well will delete this game.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I HATE this having to use coins... Just going to leave this game off altogether!!! And that

• RickRick commented  · 

Exactly. I loved this game but now I have to either buy coins or watch a ton of videos. I will probably dump the game this week.

• PamPam commented  · 

It's charging me for the basic one as well and crashing. Each time it crashes I get charged.

Feedback and Knowledge Base